Bevco Engineering Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
ok place to work
Printing and Engraving (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WIMay 12, 2018
The hardeset part of my job was my manager. typical day was running around for missing parts, and closing orders. the enjoyable part of my job was when my boss was not there.
revolving door
Panel wirer, and panel tester (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WIApril 14, 2018
this place was feast or famine. very fast paced. they had an incentive program to complete the job ahead of time and you would be compensated financially.
Great place to work.
Electrical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WIJanuary 15, 2018
Great company with paid lunches, flexible hours and an incentive program to earn quite a bit more money over your base pay. They have Employee of Month and other quarterly prizes as well as other employee sponsored events. Very employee focused company. Great culture and atmosphere.
Pros
Great Culture, Paid Lunch, Flex Hours, Incentive Program
Not interested in lean process or proper training
Panel wiring and other tasks as needed (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WINovember 25, 2017
Not interested in new ideas or processes like lean. Unwilling to change procedures that were written very poorly. They need a tech writer with past manufacturing experience and some real quality and lean skills but just won't hire one. That person could also write some troubleshooting to help with improving the knowledge base and I that would improve moral and cause less stress for the workforce here.
Pros
Summer work hours, clean workplace overall
Cons
Stressful management, scared workers
Nice work place great coworkers and the warehouse is very clean
Electrical Tester/ Panel wirer (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WIJune 20, 2017
Nice place to work. The only thing that will get to you is vacation and personal time off. Instead of finding you work when it's slow they will send you home afew days or until they call you back
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
You only get 20mins for lunch
A smaller shop atmosphere
Shop Foreman (Former Employee) –  Germantown, WIJanuary 3, 2013
It was a panel shop that was working on GE electrical panels. When I started as the Shop Foreman I helped get the floor organized to make the process flow.
Pros
i was able to do what needed to be done

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bevco Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.

Bevco Engineering Reviews by Location