Beverly Yacht Club

Working at Beverly Yacht Club: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

I worked as a launch driver to pick up and drop off members of the club

It was an alright work experience in where the work itself wasn't overly difficult the members were nice the waterfront director when I worked there was my only problem but he has since been fired.

stressful workplace

This place is great if you are good at a fast paced job and can manage every type of customer. The staff can be difficult to deal with at times. Most members are nice, but there are a lot who are difficult.

Beverly Yacht Club insights

• Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Great experience.

I had a great experience. Although long hours, the pay is great and there is no better job then spending all day on the water. Very enjoyable to coach kids and watch them improve.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Enjoyable but stressful environment

I had a good summer working at BYC. It was a fun environment that still knew when we needed to focus. For a small kitchen, it produced immaculate results all night, every night. Though often stressful, it taught me a lot, and Im glad I worked there.

Not a healthy work environment

The waterfront supervisor is not a pleasant man to work for you often find yourself getting chewed out and punished for issues that may not be your own. Supervisor has a bad cloud feeling over all employees at all times unless it is known that he is far away from the club. Very stressful and demanding on race nights with supervisor at your neck and you will never get a good job from him no matter how long you work there without an issue i.e. 3 years

Pros

summer time job

Cons

working in bad weather and bad supervisor

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Beverly Yacht Club?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beverly Yacht Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits