Bevilacqua Research Corporation Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Brc
Financial Manager Resource Advisor (Current Employee) –  Niceville, FLApril 11, 2018
Overall this company have delivered what they advertise.

Morale is good, work environment is great, professionalism is present.

I haven't encountered any negative feedback or encounters with BRC.
Very generous to their employees
Mechanical Engineering Technician IV (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 31, 2018
Always treated with tremendous amount of respect, it is truly a sense of "working with a team". Benefits are great, they have very neat jobs in some unique fields. Mostly a hands off style of managing, unless they need to get involved then they always take care of matters
Limited opportunity
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLOctober 28, 2017
BRC is a small company based out of Huntsville, AL. My contract is on Eglin AFB so available/new positions are usually limited unless their is the desire to relocate.
Pros
Direct contact with upper management
Cons
No future opportunities.
Contract work
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLOctober 1, 2017
Management is very disconnected from the day to day.OK pay but no advancement,you are a number.Travel and overtime policy seems to be their main concern. New policies monthly
Great place to work!
Platforms Analyst (Current Employee) –  Niceville, FLJune 9, 2017
Although the pay isn't the greatest, the people I work with are some of the best of my 30 year working career. All very professional and determined to get the job done and done right.
Pros
Cons
Pay
A very prodcutive enjoyable place to work.
Travel Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Niceville, FLApril 10, 2017
A very good place to work and everyone is pleasant to work with. They have good benefits, paid leave. I enjoy working here. Definitely recommend BRC for employment.
Brc
Access Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlantic, NCDecember 20, 2016
The work was easy, typical administrative duties. Answering calls, responding to emails. The best part were the people I worked with. The hardest parts were the ten hour days.
Bevilaqua (BRC)
Supply Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Edwards Air Force Base, CAJune 14, 2016
When I was unhappy within my previous position, BRC helped get me into a new one which I LOVE now. I am currently a logistics technician for an area that tests rocket motors for big customers around the United States. My fellow employees are outstanding to work with. I got very lucky to work for a company that supports me so well.
Bevilacqua (BRC)
Munitions Technician / Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edwards Air Force Base, CAJune 14, 2016
BRC is a great company to work for. They are based out of Alabama so it takes them a while to get back with you. With conflicting time zones sometimes it takes them a few days which could slow down some production from where I am located. BRC's supervision is outstanding. They are nice, friendly and will do anything to help and are always willing to lend an ear.
Pros
They care about their employees.
Cons
Notifcation of change is low.
Great Place to Work
Web Server Administrator (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLJune 9, 2016
Due to new contract is the only reason for leaving this company. If I had to look for a new position down the road, I definitely will be looking at BRC first.
Wonderful place to work, great people
Subcontract Administrator (Current Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLJune 8, 2016
I've been with the company 7 months so I cannot answer regarding advancement.

What I can say is, I love being a part of this family. As of today, the only thing that could make my position better would be if it were not a contract position.

I could honestly see myself staying with BRC and retiring from here.

Management is great as is everyone in Corporate. We are not too big of a company and the owners know you by name, you're not just another number. You are an actual person to them.

Speaking of the owners - the BEST.

I've never met people in the position and caliber of Andy Bevilacqua who was so kind, caring, polite and thoughtful. Usually people in this position are full of themselves but not him.

When I first met everyone in Corporate I was a bit skittish but now, I can’t wait to see them again. Everyone is so personable.

Now, business is business, there is plenty of work and so long as you do your job and keep your nose clean, I think anyone would be very glad to be a part of the BRC family and, you should have a job so long as you want it and provided we win the contract.
Pros
No one stands over you while you do your job. You're treated as an Adult.
Cons
Got to win the next contract
Small Company Advantages
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLJune 8, 2016
Bevilacqua Research Corporation (BRC) has benefits that are above the rest, offers regular corporate to employee communication, and creates opportunities for improvement.
Pros
Benefits/Small Company
Great company to work for with good benefits.
Logistics Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 7, 2015
This is a great company to work for where a family atmosphere is promoted from top management downward. The company is very responsive to the work force and strives to address any and all employee concerns.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
We are a subcontractor to a large prime company.
Security Specialist Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 12, 2014
My company is a small company trying to grow it's self into a larger company.
Bevilacqua was a good company to work.
OPIR/GEOINT Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 27, 2014
I was working as a data analyst. I spend the typical morning for looking for tasks to work on. Then I would work on them during the rest of the day. I learned many things there. The management team was tough on me at first until I finally got past the learning curve. Once that happened, then they eased up. The co-workers were friendly and willing to help me when I needed it. The hardest part was staying on top of the training. The most enjoyable part was knowing when I completed a task correctly.
Pros
Work environment was great at Wright Patterson AFB.
Cons
Funding run out once the contract ended.
Great Small Company
Stress Analyst - NASA (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 5, 2013
Good benefits and pay, makes offsite employees feel part of the company.
Good Company
Civil Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSMarch 1, 2013
I'm contracted to ERDC through BRC. So I don't really deal directly with most of the BRC team. Only through emails when timesheet or PTO problems arise which seems to be quite often. That said everyone is very nice and usually corrects the problems in a timely manner.
Airpower
Engineering Technician VI (Former Employee) –  Edwards AFB, CANovember 21, 2012
From leadership to the newest of Airman, I was priviledged to serve with each and everyone that has decided to give thier life to protect the people of the United States.
A typical day at work
Senior Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 22, 2012
The group of people I currently work with are like family. We all care for one another and want the best for each other.

A typical day at work would include providing daily procurement status to various levels of NASA personnel. I also have weekly meetings to attend to discuss workloads and upcoming hot issues. I work closely with vendors all over the world to order the required IT equipment to fulfil the needs of NASA customers.

Over the years working for NASA I have learned to document everything to the fullest to make sure anyone can pick up my work and know exactly what I have completed and what if any other action is required. I have also learned the importance of a good working relationship with not only the vendors of choice but with the customers and co-workers. Team work is a must in order to make everything come together smoothly.
Pros
great management group to work with and for.
Cons
too much stress from the prime contractor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bevilacqua Research Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Bevilacqua Research Corporation Reviews by Location