Beyondsoft Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 4, 2018
Good company and working environment. Really enjoyed working at Beyondsoft. Have great company activities for employees and families. Opportunity to learn and grow your skills
Not for me
Director of Delivery (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 16, 2018
I was treated like I could be replaced at any minute, and then I was. The management was more concerned about the bottom line than career progression. Account Managers would undercut you to win a project and win a commission.
Ok
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 11, 2018
If you are college fresh grad, this company is good for start your career and learn something new. But you will not have good benefit and decent PTO timeoff.
contract job
Software Development Engineer Microsoft (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 30, 2018
It's a temporary contract job. I was actually work in Microsoft with Microsoft full time employees. I like the work and life work in Microsoft team. But the position have no security.
Contract company
Test Engineer 3 (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WANovember 13, 2017
I mostly don't work with anyone in the company since I am a contractor and I'm pretty much the only one assigned to my area. I mostly work with the employees of the company Beyondsoft is contracted by. My experience does not reflect most people's experiences with the company.
good culture and fun people to work with
service engineer III (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 19, 2017
my main office was at Microsoft campus but my Beyondsoft manager was always onsite just incase if we need anything, and always helpful when it comes to equipment's or any other issues we may have.
Great experience, no job security
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 19, 2017
I worked at BeyondSoft for a year and got laid off because my contract ended with the client I was hired to work with and they didn't line up another contract for me to jump into. I wish they had started looking for more work for me sooner as it's a great work environment and my manager was very flexible, but that's my only complaint.
Pros
Pizza Fridays, fun leadership, young office
Cons
contract-based work provides no job security
Friendly Leadership
Senior SQL Server Developer (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAAugust 24, 2017
I worked for BeyondSoft as a consultant at Microsoft. The company leadership was pleasant to deal with and the work/life balance was great. I would recommend BeyondSoft to other individuals interested in contact positions.
balanced life and work
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 3, 2017
Beyond soft is a vendor company. The actual working was carried out in Microsoft. The overall working pace is fine. Beyondsoft from time to time will gather all the employees who are physical working in Microsoft and talk with each other which is good for all.
Pros
the working pace is OK
Cons
no traning
agency provided expected support for contract assignment
Software Design Engineer at Microsoft Research (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJuly 7, 2017
Beyondsoft provided the expected HR infrastructure for being a contractor at Microsoft. One's actual experience with respect to management, workplace culture, etc. is entirely a function of the particular assignment and Beyondsoft as the contractor agency has no involvement. There was an assigned representative from Beyondsoft who could be contacted if there were any issues but I never had any. Once my assignment ended Beyondsoft made a good effort to find me a new contractor job.
Pros
good policy for paid holidays
Great for students or people working a second job.
Test Technician (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 23, 2017
Great for students or people working a second job. Management is not the greatest, can be stressful, lots of things to learn, processes to follow, not very good communication between the managers and employees. Full benefits available. Raises are possible.
Pros
Benifitts, flexible on time and schedule.
Cons
Bad managment, bad communication between managers and employees.
The people working for Beyondsoft are great
Director of Talent Acquisition and Development (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 28, 2017
The people that make up Beyondsoft are great. They provide a lot of room to grow. Local management is good but the highest management does not seem to provide much vision.
Pros
They provide great snacks
Great for young professionals
Associate (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 27, 2017
Beyondsoft is great for young professionals, the company is good about stocking the kitchen with snacks, and the Piraeus group seems to have brought in a breath of fresh air with their open communication and fun company events.

Beyondsoft is lacking in the benefits (ie: pto, insurance premiums, 401k, and office equipment). Your typical consulting/staffing firm.
Pros
small company events, snacks, free parking
Cons
could be considered "clique'ish", Chinese mainly stick with the Chinese associates and the Piraeus team mainly stick to themselves, slight essence of favoritism
Unpredictable, lacks cohesive vision, changing landscape
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bellevue WAMarch 2, 2017
Overall, working internally in the corporate office is tolerable. The political landscape changes month-to-month as the organizational structure changes. Benefits aren't great (aside from the possibility to work from home and free snacks/coffee). Company has an obvious preference to hire Chinese employees in the US, different business divisions seem to be struggling across the country, and management lacks a clear vision about future. Turnover is noticeable, and the general office seems barely content.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, flexible work schedules, free healthcare
Cons
Poor culture, poor management, and poor direction
Friendly and secure environment
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 15, 2017
Normal funny working day that made me learn a lot about QC, management are friendly and always their when you need them, there is no routine when you work with Beyondsoft it is always new day with fun
One of the better IT Consulting companies
Solutions/Delivery Manager / Sr Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAOctober 27, 2016
Been with Beyondsoft for the past 3+ years (contracted to work at a client site), and overall have no complaints. As a rapidly growing company, better perks and incentives to put employees first will come to fruition over time. Culture is improving for sure. The main office now has plenty of social events (food/BBQ and fun) that all employees can attend.
Pros
Internal staff is easy to talk to
Cons
Raises and Bonus
Good Company...
Cloud Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 31, 2016
Good Company...
Good work life balance
Decent pay. job security, good management

easy day to day work and benifits etc.
Excellent work/life balance, way under market salary
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 21, 2016
Being hourly with the company I'm contracting for being very strict about overtime means there's an excellent work/life balance. You work your 40 hours a week and that's it. Management is very flexible on those hours, too. If I want to leave early one day, I can work extra on other days if I don't want to use PTO.

Which is something you might want to do since you get very little PTO and the wages are significantly under market rate so you'll be trying to squeeze every dollar you can.

Middle management is lenient and pretty hands-off unless you give them a reason not to be. As long as the company you contract for is happy, your supervisors and managers will be happy.
Pros
Work/Life balance
Cons
Low salary
Soul-less, Humorless Corporate Tools.
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 20, 2016
These people are visionless, soul-less, humorless, despicable corporate tools. Pure swine. The management has no filial attachment to its hapless employees, whatsoever. Managers neither praise team members for a job well-done, nor back them up in times of bizarre client meltdowns. The benefits are truly the worst in the business. Imagine having to accrue both vacation time and sick time from ZERO on day 1. There are so many great Silicon Beach companies clamoring for talent--don't even bother with these fools. I SO wish Indeed would let me name names, because there are a number of degenerate troglodytes at this pitiful company who deserve public shame within our industry.
Pros
The Toyota brands look good on your resume
Cons
Worst benefits ever; no vision--only a staff augmentation firm
Don't work here unless you want to be outsourced
Tools Developer (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 6, 2015
The work environment is laid back and quiet. The team are a great group of people. Middle management does everything they can to support the team. Upper management does everything they can to undermine the team and try to make them look bad to the customer. Their goal is to move all their work over to China and I suspect my entire team to be out of a job within a year.
Pros
Partial Medical Paid, Laid back environment, great people to work with
Cons
Undermining Upper Management, Low Job Security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beyondsoft. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

1.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.