Beztak Employee Reviews

Strictly work
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 20, 2019
Beztak claims to have a work/life balance that is not true. Your looked poorly upon if something comes up.

There is no job security and your always wondering if you’ll have a job tomorrow.
Pros
Cons
Strictly work, stressful, management doesn’t care
Excellent. Ethical. Effective.
Property Management (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIApril 1, 2019
The past 7 years working at Beztak has been a great experience. Work never feels like work because I love what I do and I love interacting with the public.

The managers are all great and they are never above doing what they asked of their employees.

The benefits and pay are amazing.

Working for a company with a brand such as Beztak and experience to match that brand makes me want to stay forever.

This has been the best career opportunity!
Great company to work for
Property Management (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIApril 1, 2019
Beztak is a great company to work for. I have been working here for a few months and have found them to be very supportive in helping you succeed and grow within the company. They show their appreciation for their staff and rewards great work. This has been the best work experience of my career.
Review
Property Management (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIApril 1, 2019
While the job can get pretty stressful at times, I do feel supported by my coworkers and superiors. There are also good opportunities for advancement.
Beztak Review
Property Management (Current Employee) –  MichiganApril 1, 2019
Beztak as an organization is great place to work. The support supplied by the staff is unlike anywhere I have worked before. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in the property management business.
Best Place I Have Worked
Property Management (Current Employee) –  West Bloomfield, MIApril 1, 2019
Beztak has been the most welcoming business to work for. They have a well thought out Manager in Training program that makes the possibility of advancement tremendous. For once, I am actually happy to go to work in the morning.
One in a million!
Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Mesa, ArizonaApril 1, 2019
Beztak is a caring company that cares about their customer as well as it's employees.

Customer service is always #1. They care about YOU! They are there to support you in every way. Whether it be work related and learning more about your position or in your personal life. I have seen some amazing things coming from this company at my community level.
The support that I've seen both for their employees and residents is amazing!
You just don't find that in companies these days but you will find it with Beztak!
Executive Director
Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Casa Del Rio Retirement LivingApril 1, 2019
Working with the retirement community is the best position I have ever had. The people are wonderful and coworkers are like minded in their devotion to service.
Executive Director
Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Rochester HillsApril 1, 2019
Great place to work, supportive management team and opportunities for growth. Employees achievements are recognized by peers and upper management. The organization is open to honest feedback, Excellent opportunities to start a new career or to make a change to a company who invest and believe in their employees.
All Season of Birmingham
Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, MIApril 1, 2019
Great place to work. Great work life balance. Excellent compensation. Ownership listens to suggestions. Cleanest property that I have ever worked in..
Regional Director
Senior Living (Current Employee) –  RegionalApril 1, 2019
Each day is a new adventure, learning and sharing with one another. The culture is great which makes the difficult or challenging issues much easier to navigate.
Awesome
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 1, 2019
Beztak is a great company to work for with ample opportunities for hardworking individuals. If your looking for a rewarding career with a great culture and great people, Beztak is where its at.
Great Company To Work For!
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 1, 2019
I have worked at Beztak for just about 10 years. Its is a great place to work! Loyal Employees, Fun Workplace Environment, Amazing PTO and Benefits, Good Training Recourses, and lots of opportunities for growth.
My Beztak Experience
Executives (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 1, 2019
Throughout my eight years at Beztak, I've most enjoyed the opportunity for growth. Beztak believes in promotion from within and they go to great lengths to provide their associations with training and continued education. The company's culture is based on ethical principals that recognizes and rewards hard work. Knowing that Property Management is an ever changing industry, the Beztak executive team with the support of the company's partners focus their efforts on building an operating platform that incorporates cutting edge technology with efficiency.
Caring, Ethical Company
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 1, 2019
Beztak is an ethical company with management that truly cares about its employees and residents.

It has the benefits of a large company, with the feel of a small, family owned company. Workplace culture is very important to me and Beztak has a great culture, including annual corporate events and quarterly meetings followed by outings.

The best part of my job would be the people I work with and their willingness to pitch in when needed, with a positive attitude. Everyone works hard, but that just makes the day pass quickly.
Beztak is great!
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 1, 2019
Beztak is a great place to work! They offer great pay, PTO policy and benefits. The company places an emphasis on work/life balance which is a huge perk!
Awesome
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 1, 2019
Beztak has been a great place to work so far. The work like balance is great, and management has been awesome as well. It is pretty laid back as far as office environment goes, and everyone is very friendly. Beztak is growing the so opportunity for job advancement is there. Overall great place to work.
Great Company!
Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 1, 2019
Beztak is family owned and operated. The owners and upper management are very professional and caring people. The best part of my job is being able to provide residents with an extraordinary lifestyle and to be part of a dynamic team.
VP of Accounting/Controller
Executives (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 1, 2019
Beztak is an amazing place to grow your career. There are plenty of opportunities to advance in all areas of the company. We work hard, but also enjoy a great work life balance.
The paid time off and holiday schedule are better than most, and they offer a wide range of health benefits so you can choose what’s best for your situation.
Hard work pays off
Executives (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 1, 2019
No doubt that you work hard at Beztak but if you work smart, the company provides LOTS of opportunities and advancement. Beztak offers a competitive environment and people who are self motivated and resourceful are the ones who thrive and excel.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beztak. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.0InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

3.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight