Beztak Employee Reviews

Leasing Agent/Manager
Leasing Manager??? (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 5, 2019
This company wasn’t really adapted to the Indianapolis Indiana area, treated the property horrible , upper management paid little attention to the property due to the distance & treated Temp service agents better than their own Beztak employees, then act funny about compensation, having to call H.R. just to make sure your compensated for your honest work is ridiculous
Pros
Cons
Upper Management sucks
Stay away
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  West Bloomfield Township, MISeptember 4, 2019
Workers are over worked while they refuse to add more staff.nothing is never in the budget. No overtime pay for their service managers. Turnover is high. Bonuses are rare.
Horrible Policies
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIAugust 30, 2019
you do receive excellent benefits. The cookie cutter, borderline Micro-managed approach Beztak has can cause serious negative impacts on the property that you work at. Each property is unique and should be treated as such. While perhaps the Senior Living and Beztak Owned properties are great to work, if you work at a fee managed Class C or D property then you are most likely to receive class C or D treatment from beztak. And good luck getting corporate to visit or assist you when your short staffed & struggling from being short staffed (and they're the reason you're short staffed in the first place. You will get a horrible budget, smaller staff than you need (because they have set staffing standards for every property based on unit count & will not budge on this), and will not get the appropriate staff that you need. Many policies are ridiculous & negatively impact the property
Benefits
Cons
Corporate does not care for fee managed properties.
Great company to work for
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 18, 2019
I loved working for Beztak and would absolutely work for them again if I were given the chance. Management is wonderful, you’re paid well and offered great benefits.
Paints a dream
Former Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Beech Grove, INJuly 13, 2019
They paint a dream that everything will be peachy. They say you will get quarterly bonuses but it doesn’t happen. Leasing gets commission by sitting in the office all day. Maintenance is SLAMMED with no time to do the work right. The budget is the worst I have ever seen ($500/month for plumbing). The property is 50 years old and has tons of issues. Unless you are in dire need of a job, stay far away from Beztak
Great opportunities
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 8, 2019
Beztak was a great place to work and I only left because I had to. Great pay, perks, and benefits. My job duties were reasonable, but it wasn't easy and at Beztak hard work pays off and it is rewarded. There are many opportunities for advancement and they will train, assist and encourage you to grown. They love you see employees advance. They literally celebrate it. If you have a great work ethic, mindset, motivation, and determination you will always succeed at Beztak. However, if the job is not what you really want to to and you're just there until something better comes along it will exhaust and stress you out. You must have a heart for what you do, you must care about what you're doing and the people around you, and you must enjoy the challenge it all or will eat you alive.
Pros
Pay, benefits, room for advancement, job training
Cons
Lots of changes and turnovers, can be stressful(if you let it), lots of meetings
Strictly work
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 20, 2019
Beztak claims to have a work/life balance that is not true. Your looked poorly upon if something comes up.

There is no job security and your always wondering if you’ll have a job tomorrow.
Pros
Cons
Strictly work, stressful, management doesn’t care
Excellent. Ethical. Effective.
Property Management (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIApril 1, 2019
The past 7 years working at Beztak has been a great experience. Work never feels like work because I love what I do and I love interacting with the public.

The managers are all great and they are never above doing what they asked of their employees.

The benefits and pay are amazing.

Working for a company with a brand such as Beztak and experience to match that brand makes me want to stay forever.

This has been the best career opportunity!
Great company to work for
Property Management (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIApril 1, 2019
Beztak is a great company to work for. I have been working here for a few months and have found them to be very supportive in helping you succeed and grow within the company. They show their appreciation for their staff and rewards great work. This has been the best work experience of my career.
Great company with great leaders
Property Management (Current Employee) –  MichiganApril 1, 2019
A great company with a great leader!! The owners really care about their product. Advancements are always available and offered to those working hard.
Review
Property Management (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIApril 1, 2019
While the job can get pretty stressful at times, I do feel supported by my coworkers and superiors. There are also good opportunities for advancement.
Beztak Review
Property Management (Current Employee) –  MichiganApril 1, 2019
Beztak as an organization is great place to work. The support supplied by the staff is unlike anywhere I have worked before. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in the property management business.
Best Place I Have Worked
Property Management (Current Employee) –  West Bloomfield, MIApril 1, 2019
Beztak has been the most welcoming business to work for. They have a well thought out Manager in Training program that makes the possibility of advancement tremendous. For once, I am actually happy to go to work in the morning.
One in a million!
Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Mesa, ArizonaApril 1, 2019
Beztak is a caring company that cares about their customer as well as it's employees.

Customer service is always #1. They care about YOU! They are there to support you in every way. Whether it be work related and learning more about your position or in your personal life. I have seen some amazing things coming from this company at my community level.
The support that I've seen both for their employees and residents is amazing!
You just don't find that in companies these days but you will find it with Beztak!
Executive Director
Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Casa Del Rio Retirement LivingApril 1, 2019
Working with the retirement community is the best position I have ever had. The people are wonderful and coworkers are like minded in their devotion to service.
Executive Director
Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Rochester HillsApril 1, 2019
Great place to work, supportive management team and opportunities for growth. Employees achievements are recognized by peers and upper management. The organization is open to honest feedback, Excellent opportunities to start a new career or to make a change to a company who invest and believe in their employees.
All Season of Birmingham
Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, MIApril 1, 2019
Great place to work. Great work life balance. Excellent compensation. Ownership listens to suggestions. Cleanest property that I have ever worked in..
Regional Director
Senior Living (Current Employee) –  RegionalApril 1, 2019
Each day is a new adventure, learning and sharing with one another. The culture is great which makes the difficult or challenging issues much easier to navigate.
Awesome
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 1, 2019
Beztak is a great company to work for with ample opportunities for hardworking individuals. If your looking for a rewarding career with a great culture and great people, Beztak is where its at.
Great Company To Work For!
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 1, 2019
I have worked at Beztak for just about 10 years. Its is a great place to work! Loyal Employees, Fun Workplace Environment, Amazing PTO and Benefits, Good Training Recourses, and lots of opportunities for growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beztak. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.0InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

3.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight