BG Staffing - BG Multifamily Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Never going back
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  PhoenixAugust 15, 2018
For a temp agency they do expect a lot.
They have you driving everywhere and dont care that emergencys happen.
If you miss a day they threaten you with paying you minimum wage.
The staffing cordinator is rude and unprofessional and if she sends you an hour away to a job she expects you to drive that far and if you can't make it then they will put you at minimum wage.
Dont work here.
Pros
A job
Cons
Everything about this place
Negative Working Environment
RECRUITER/STAFFING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCAugust 14, 2018
Bad management and leadership. The manager and assistant manager you cant trust, they talk behind your back. No one can ever answer a question as to why your pay is incorrect. Policies change everyday, which leads to NO one knowing what is going on and your in the dark until you need something that has just changed. No formal training, they literally throw you in and let you drown and talk down to you because your not doing it right. Leadership is condescending. They will tell you one thing but its honestly not correct, anything to keep you working there but they lie to your face. Manager was VERY unprofessional. Cursing around the office all the time, which set the tone for others to do so. Manager would bring child to work, leave early or work from home. Very negative working environment. Your job never stops. You work 8-5 but find yourself working till 10 or 11pm at night. Revolving door that continues to spin. You will see someone start then quit the next day.
Pros
Making a impact in someones life.
Cons
Negative working environment, Manager very unprofessional
Great for people who just part time work
LEASING CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCAugust 2, 2018
This is a great position for someone who has little to no bills and wants to work sparingly or part time. It is not good if you want to stay contract for long time. It is possible to get hired on permanently at a property.
Pros
Ability to take needed days off and go to different properties
Cons
Not constant work, pay ranges
Bad employee Service
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 2, 2018
I got called to go to 3 different properties and when I got there, they did not need me, they said they called BG to inform them a day before. I drove far to get there, and was sent home.
It was good when I needed
Leasing professional (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 27, 2018
its a staffing company. I got paid weekly but at times communication with supervisor was difficult and confusing.
overall it was good for the time being.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
hourly rate
productive
grounds keeper (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 21, 2018
picking up trash, cut the grass, clean the pool ,trim the bushes. I learned the importance of grounds keeping. management was good, the culture was diverse. the hardest part of the job was the heat outside in the summer
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no down time
Good people
Porter/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 18, 2018
I’ve worked at BG for about 3 years now and they’ve always been helpful and let me work out my own schedule, as long as you do your job this is a great place to work
High stress job
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 15, 2018
-Staffing coordinators wear 10 different hats
-Company is split between sales and operations, and it is very obvious which side is favored...
-Managers are great people but company culture is non existent
Love this staffing agency
Floating Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 11, 2018
BG staffing is a great agency to go to seek employment they get you on your first asssigment immediately and they go above and beyond to see that you get an assignment soon as the next day times even the same day
Cons
I loved working at different places of emploment
Asst. Property Manager- Temporarty staffing (Former Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILJuly 9, 2018
On average a typical day consists of speaking different people from different cultures, answering questions and resolving matters from different tenants with different life issues, acted as a liaison between Manager and residents
Pros
Got to work with different types of people
Cons
Tbere were no cons

Want to know more about BG Staffing - BG Multifamily?

Ask a question
extremely low pay
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2018
The pay is horrible for the properties they send you to, and the reps sometimes don't listen to your needs they will try to send you to far places over 25 miles and expect to pay less than 15 an hr. It is hard to get in touch with your rep at times if there is a problem and the work is not consistent at all.
a lot of jobs
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 7, 2018
This company helps you find a job at your city. They will mostly always have a job for you if you want to work. All you need is to tell them when you are available to work
Professional, yet fun
Leasing Consultant (Temp) (Current Employee) –  116 vintage park, Houston, TX 77070July 7, 2018
Working for BG Multifamily is an honor given how much we help people accommodate into their apartment home, giving them a place to call home. The hardest part is cutting a great conversation short with a guest because the tour is over.
Nice work environment
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 29, 2018
I like the relaxed atmosphere, and the ability to still engage with your co workers while you work. The office environment was very inviting and well kept. My supervisor was straight to the point, but relaxed and flexible with your work style.
Great Place to Work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 27, 2018
Very flexible hours, great staff. The management is very supportive of how you want to work and meets your needs as far as work assignments. They help you to excel in the industry and overall are a great company to work for.
Productive and Diffrent work environments
Leasing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 26, 2018
Dedicated Determined to help keep you working.. Looking forward to continue working until I find the right property management company that will continue to secure my future.
Pros
always have assignments
Cons
more pay
Very good place to work for always has an opening somewhere for you .
Groundskeeper (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 22, 2018
My review working for bg Multifamily is great there very understanding they work with you keep you on a job site any questions you have for them they'll have the answer for you it's just an all around good work place to be with and a good opportunity for you to start from I'm very glad to call bg multifamily my work place.
Pros
1hr for lunch
Cons
I really like BG Staffing. The people are nice. Prompt. Consistant.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 13, 2018
When I first came to BG IT'S BEEN A BLESSING. They're big on showing up for work. What company not? I left. Found another job. That didn't work out. Went back to BG STAFFING. BACK WORKING ALREADY
Hiring Process and What to Expect
Maintenance/Make ready tech (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 13, 2018
I applied through Indeed.com and received a call from a recruiter. I drove an hour+ to Austin to interview but it wasn't really an interview. If you get called, you pretty much already have the job. We just discussed my experience and any licenses I owned. In my case, I had never done apartment make ready or maintenance, but had done some facility maintenance and had a TDLR apprentice electrician license. This process only took about 10-15 minutes. You're given a paper with a number to text with your availability and the nice ladies will get you to work from there. There is no drug test and I don't know if they conduct a background or follow up on your references.
From there, you will be sent to location and basically do what you're told to do. You might do porter work picking up trash (or dog feces), pool cleaning or light bulb replacements. After 2 weeks I ended up at a good location long term as part of a crew doing strictly make ready work. I've learned some new things. I'm indebted to BG because they got me working when other companies were telling me I had been "out of the field too long." Be reliable and don't mess up too bad at location or be completely incompetent and work will be sent your way. If you need off, just text that you're unavailable for that day.
Pros
set schedule 8-5, hour lunch, chance to learn new skills
Cons
Limited advancement without HVAC skills and licenses
Good place to work for temporary employment
Maintnance Tech. (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 12, 2018
The company was a good job to fill in until I was ready to go back to the full time 40 hr work week ,It helped supplement our income till our situation allowed me to go back to the full time work world.
Pros
Make your own times to work
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BG Staffing - BG Multifamily. Our community is ready to answer.