BH Management Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Poor Company
Housekeeper / Porter (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 16, 2018
They do not care about their employees and upper management only looks out for themselves. They will throw you under the bus at the first chance they get. They go back on their word constantly and could careless about you.
Worst company I've ever worked for!!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLApril 7, 2018
Stay away! BH stands for money hungry. If you get an owner who wants to bend the rules and policies, good luck! Everyday will be a new rule that is not in the BH online handbook.
Great Companto work for
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAMarch 29, 2018
BH is absolutely the best company I've every worked for. It' a fast paced environment, however plenty of training is given, so there is seriously no way that you can fail. Recognition is given almost daily for a job well done. Sky is the limit, there is also plenty of room for growth within the company I would 100% return to BH, I had an excellent experience with the company and everyone within the company.
Upper Management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 13, 2018
Upper management is all about the company and makes it seem as if all employees are replaceable and not of any importance at all. My regional manager lied to me about the amount of bonus I was supposed to receive when I met a goal. I found the policy on the bonus in our manual and asked but was brushed off without a second thought.
Amazing property and company to work for!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 20, 2018
I have worked for BH for almost nine months now and love it! I have amazing managers and a great company. They are always making new goals and also compensating for them. They spoil us and I couldn’t ask for more. The only complaint is they are always updating or changing a program which is good in some areas but there’s always something new we have to learn or change the way we do it. Other than that I love it and plan to work here for a very long time.
Pros
Benefits, fast paced, bonuses, overall amazing company
Cons
Enjoyed working with everyone. Very helpful
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2018
Worked with them for five years. When they took over as management company they were very helpful in the transition. Provided training. Always felt appreciated .
Worst job
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Town lake woodstockFebruary 14, 2018
Worked for this company over 10 yrs .This company is a joke and only cares about making money and building more properties.the origanal property @ townlake woodstock was sold , and.I ended up being employed by this comp. No 401k no Vacation or paid time off. When I was layed off had to fight for my vacation time and unemployment and so much more ... BS overall beware
It sucked
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Lubbock TexasJanuary 29, 2018
Where I worked at in Lubbock Texas the girls that managed the place just cared about herself that's it it was the worst place I have ever worked at all they cared was about themselves not you or the tenant so it really sucked working there never again
Pros
Cons
Everything to do with the people running it
Great Training Program
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 29, 2018
The SRVP is a phenomenal person. She believes in giving people opportunities to start a career. The company pays well and great benefits. They could consider investing in more in-house training and hiring of maintenance. Great company.
Company that cares about its employees
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 25, 2018
I really enjoyed working for BH Management and if given the opportunity to manage a property in Omaha again, I would jump at the chance. If I ever decide to move to Des Moines, IA; I would most certainly consider a career with BH Management.
Worked the Maint. Supervisor position as should be do e.No Supplies!
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  The Bricks Dunwoody ga.January 20, 2018
Stay Away from this company!
No support! No supplies!
Make Bricks!
But No Straw!
No Corporate support at all!
Was faulty written up!
I refused to sign papers as I told them they were false charges!
Was terminated as I refused to sign False charges!
Then they fought me on getting unemployment payments.
Company Sucks!
Run don't Walk away! !
Pros
Cons
You Name it!
Good company
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 18, 2018
Worked for them for a short time. Overall during my time as an employee they offered all the tools for success and advancement. I would recommend this company.
Excellent Management Company
Marketing Leasing Director (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 31, 2017
Professional and excellent management company who takes care of their employees and residents. Learned excellent marketing skills and time management.
Best!
Property Manager/Supervisor in training (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXDecember 26, 2017
Want training with a great company, professional upper mgmt, support, fun and rewards? BH! Miss them! They people, environment, support, professionalism, respect and support they give everyone is awesome! There are not many MGMT companies like this anymore!
Pros
Continually advancing, learning, thinki
Cons
Having to move and quit
Organized Company
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Park, FLDecember 26, 2017
Working for BH was a great experience. The company is very organized and great environment. BH provided continuous training for the staff at all time.
Pros
Organization
Revolving door of Regional Managers
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 21, 2017
There seems to be an issue with upper management. Perhaps the RM's are overloaded with too many properties and not enough RM's to cover each portfolio.
Pros
Great benefits and paid time off
Cons
No work life balance.
Excellent company!
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 20, 2017
BH Management has allowed me to accomplish so much with my position. The personal and professional goals I have wanted to achieve were very attainable especially with the tremendous support from the entire team/
Pros
support system from upper management
Not alot of training
Mainteance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 7, 2017
Have experienced before you go because your supervisors do not have time to train you or show you anything because they are too busy doing their own thing and also when you ask him a question they act like they don't understand and they ask you to figure it out yourself I was a porter and I want to move up to make ready but that never happened because they hired someone else
Poor Management
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 1, 2017
No oversee of management, 5 changes of management in 4 months. Beautiful property, however staff was not givennecessary tools to to maintain property successfully
Work environment was hostile
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2017
The property I worked for was a beautiful property and has lots of potential. There was very minimal training offered while I worked there. The work environment was very hostile with the office staff and manager. Which reflected in high turnover in employees. The hardest part about my job was working in that type of environment. I believe that BH should monitor more onsite staff in order for a property to be ran in a more professional manner. The only thing enjoyable was helping people be able to get a new home.
Pros
Benefits Were Good
Cons
Hostile Work Environment