BH Management Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Need improvements
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXJune 29, 2018
This company is behind when it comes to property management. Too many changes all at once is also a problem. It’s almost impossible to write anyone up for actually not doing there job but very easy to get fired if someone calls into HR with an anonymous complaint.
Pros
Cons
Corporate employees
Inspiring place
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 24, 2018
I really enjoyed working with BH Management. I enjoyed it so much I had relocated to a different state after all the properties in my home state were sold. At BH Management I worked on the multi-family maintenance side. When I first joined the company I knew very little and I owned just a couple of hand tools. As I progressed, I was surrounded with many different men and women from whom I learned so much. From maintenace to life skills; BH Management is just so much more than a company to work for for me. BH Management is another family for me and hope it becomes a family for many others.
Pros
holiday bonus for on call
Cons
on call
it was ok to work here
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN I & II (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IL/WestmountMay 31, 2018
management needs improvement. training needs improvement.
on call needs organizing. benefits could be better. employee bonus could be improvement for non management positions
BH Management has great company culture
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 30, 2018
At BH Management there are many opportunities for growth and the company culture is amazing. My Regional Manager was amazing. I would recommend working for BH Management to any one who is looking for a start in Property Management.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
Low Commissions
Great Family Company
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 14, 2018
I loved working for BH Management. It was such a great experience, the company welcomed me with open arms and I immediately fell in love with the apartment business. I liked the hours I worked and my manager was great. The hardest part of the job was when there was issues with residents' apartments, but that was rare. The best part of the job was the commission for leasing apartments. I would highly recommend working for BH Management.
Pros
commission, good lunch breaks, advancement opportunities
Cons
slow paced
Its a ok job if you want to get thrown under the bus by the property manager
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  NcApril 28, 2018
I use to work for BH and got fired last week the property manager came up with some excuse about a resident getting mad at me but when I look at the dates for when the resident a got mad at me I wasn't event at work I was out of town with death in my family and I've tried explaining that to her and she sided with the resident
Pros
Run
Truly a family
Assistant Manager and Property Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasApril 24, 2018
BH Management is truly built with family in mind and having a great life work balance. Whenever you are in need professionally or personally help is only a phone call away.
Not that bad...
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 17, 2018
Document Everything you do with this company and any other you work for to be sure you are secured.

They have an amazing training program. I would advise any employee to learn as much as possible to be more marketable.

Good Luck!!
Poor Company
Housekeeper / Porter (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 16, 2018
They do not care about their employees and upper management only looks out for themselves. They will throw you under the bus at the first chance they get. They go back on their word constantly and could careless about you.
Worst company I've ever worked for!!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLApril 7, 2018
Stay away! BH stands for money hungry. If you get an owner who wants to bend the rules and policies, good luck! Everyday will be a new rule that is not in the BH online handbook.
Great Companto work for
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAMarch 29, 2018
BH is absolutely the best company I've every worked for. It' a fast paced environment, however plenty of training is given, so there is seriously no way that you can fail. Recognition is given almost daily for a job well done. Sky is the limit, there is also plenty of room for growth within the company I would 100% return to BH, I had an excellent experience with the company and everyone within the company.
Upper Management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 13, 2018
Upper management is all about the company and makes it seem as if all employees are replaceable and not of any importance at all. My regional manager lied to me about the amount of bonus I was supposed to receive when I met a goal. I found the policy on the bonus in our manual and asked but was brushed off without a second thought.
Amazing property and company to work for!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 20, 2018
I have worked for BH for almost nine months now and love it! I have amazing managers and a great company. They are always making new goals and also compensating for them. They spoil us and I couldn’t ask for more. The only complaint is they are always updating or changing a program which is good in some areas but there’s always something new we have to learn or change the way we do it. Other than that I love it and plan to work here for a very long time.
Pros
Benefits, fast paced, bonuses, overall amazing company
Cons
Enjoyed working with everyone. Very helpful
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2018
Worked with them for five years. When they took over as management company they were very helpful in the transition. Provided training. Always felt appreciated .
Worst job
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Town lake woodstockFebruary 14, 2018
Worked for this company over 10 yrs .This company is a joke and only cares about making money and building more properties.the origanal property @ townlake woodstock was sold , and.I ended up being employed by this comp. No 401k no Vacation or paid time off. When I was layed off had to fight for my vacation time and unemployment and so much more ... BS overall beware
It sucked
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Lubbock TexasJanuary 29, 2018
Where I worked at in Lubbock Texas the girls that managed the place just cared about herself that's it it was the worst place I have ever worked at all they cared was about themselves not you or the tenant so it really sucked working there never again
Pros
Cons
Everything to do with the people running it
Great Training Program
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 29, 2018
The SRVP is a phenomenal person. She believes in giving people opportunities to start a career. The company pays well and great benefits. They could consider investing in more in-house training and hiring of maintenance. Great company.
Company that cares about its employees
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 25, 2018
I really enjoyed working for BH Management and if given the opportunity to manage a property in Omaha again, I would jump at the chance. If I ever decide to move to Des Moines, IA; I would most certainly consider a career with BH Management.
Worked the Maint. Supervisor position as should be do e.No Supplies!
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  The Bricks Dunwoody ga.January 20, 2018
Stay Away from this company!
No support! No supplies!
Make Bricks!
But No Straw!
No Corporate support at all!
Was faulty written up!
I refused to sign papers as I told them they were false charges!
Was terminated as I refused to sign False charges!
Then they fought me on getting unemployment payments.
Company Sucks!
Run don't Walk away! !
Pros
Cons
You Name it!
Good company
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 18, 2018
Worked for them for a short time. Overall during my time as an employee they offered all the tools for success and advancement. I would recommend this company.