BH Management Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Awesome staff
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 10, 2018
Great company to work for! Training was great! Regional was very nice and helped when needed. Staff would come in from Texas to help train our employees to the BH way! Super nice staff
Pros
Training, benefits, healthcare
Official response from BH Management Services, LLC
December 10, 2018

So happy to hear you had such a great time working at BH! I completely agree with you that we have some of the nicest people in the industry! Thank you for taking the time to review BH!

Collin Budd, Recruiting Manager

Poor management
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VANovember 8, 2018
I would never recommend anybody to work for this company. They don’t care nothing but about themselves. Can’t never pay bills on time. Parts and supplies you never had. Always on this budget bs. If you didn’t brown nose the property manager you didn’t make it no where in life. They never fixed any problems. Everything swept under a bridge
Pros
Cons
The whole company
Official response from BH Management Services, LLC
November 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences working at BH. I am sorry to hear that we clearly missed the mark in a few areas. If you have additional feedback that you would like to share, please feel free to email our team at hr@bhmanagement.com. We would like to learn how we can continue to do better.

Collin Budd, Recruiting Manager

no training
A/P Clerk (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 2, 2018
was given only a few days training when I was promised 3 months then called in and let go for not " getting it" after only 7 days. My trainer was more interested in talking about personal issues than training.
Great company to work for. Over all support system is there and training is deatiled.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Denton,October 3, 2018
Great company, great staff and true support is there. Friendly face and very responsive in regards to employee questions and residents concerns. They are also well established over the number of year that they are in business.
This Company is for Visionaries!
Current Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2018
If you can see the potential of a property before any rehab is done. If you can stay positive through tough times and if you love challenges; you will love BH!

No job is easy but you are given all the tools to be successful with BH.
Pros
Training Courses available at all times.
BH Management
Lead Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2018
BH Management was and i am assuming still is a great stable work environment, that kept me very stable over many years. The only thing that is unfortunate is that they do not have more property complexes around the area i live in otherwise id love to still be working for the company.
Na
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 22, 2018
Good company in terms of benefits, however, the extremely high expectations set from the company force employees to sacrifice home life in order to meet expectations.
Cons
Work load is too much for a well balanced work/ family balance
New management company in Colorafo
Occupancy Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 15, 2018
Fast paced complete re brand/rehab of huge 1500+ unit community in Denver CO. Management team was often times overwhelmed with daily challenges do to very high employee turnover which was the result of very long hours worked due to lack of competent team members needed to properly handle the work load. Multiple team managers in leasing and maintenance made communication difficult due to failures to implement fresh ideas to streamline processes.
Pros
Amazing community ameneties
Cons
Lack of employees leading to higher hours worked resulting in property burn out
Loved working for BH Management
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 15, 2018
I had an amazing experience working for BH. I would love an opportunity to work from home for them! BH Management not only trusted me with my community right after take over, they allowed me time with my family during an unexpected situation with my pregnancy shortly after the take over.
Overall an great company
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2018
When you do your job and you do it well it is recognized. I scored above markers on 2 different secret shops and was sent a personal letter and a keychain that read, "you're the key to our success" from the CEO. It's the little things that make working for a big corporation worth it.
Pros
Consistency and acknowledgment.
Cons
Too many reports to allow managers to focus on the tenants.
A wonderful company!
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2018
A wonderful company that pays very well, PTO, and truly cares about one another. However I feel that the managers are not controlled at all. The regionals are supposed to visit monthly however they don't. When they do, it has been pre-warned so the manager can decide to come to the office that day.

I love the company, but wish I had had a better experience.
Pros
Pto, isnurance, dental, 401K
Cons
Cut throat, lack of supervision for management
Good company to grow with
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 9, 2018
My co-workers are amazing! Typical day is mainly administrative duties. hardest part is meeting unrealistic expectations, I've learned to become a fast being able to multitask and adapt to many different personalities.
Pros
Paid Holidays, good chemistry with co-workers
Cons
constant changes, unrealistic expectations sometimes
Stressful, favoritism/neputism, inconsistency, high turnover.
River Oaks Apartments (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXAugust 9, 2018
If you are one of the select group that has worked for the company for 5 plus years then this company offers a dream job with exceptional benefits. For those few people it offers an abundance of special treatment, perks and security from within the small circle. If you are hard working, experienced and ethical, you will not fit in and will be pushed out regardless of the value you bring to their organization.
Pros
Benefits, Pto
Cons
unethical behavior, favoritism, top heavy and high turnover with residents and employees alike
They make you work like an slave.
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 3, 2018
Not worth the strees they put you in with sooo many responsibilities trying to make you feel like a leader instead of slave (reality). If you want to spend some time at ER, loose your family and perhaps died of a heart attack, then join BH...
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Go Go Go
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  MissouriJuly 22, 2018
BH is extremely structured and has thought through most programs before implementing. There are a lot of compensation benefits to working with this company. The compensation is not worth the stress of all the responsibilities and being micromanaged.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Work life balance is non-existent and you are micromanaged
asst mgnr
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 20, 2018
manager was never there I was the assist but had to deal alot with all the things on the property. She planned residents events twice a week was taking a toll on my personal life.
Need improvements
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXJune 29, 2018
This company is behind when it comes to property management. Too many changes all at once is also a problem. It’s almost impossible to write anyone up for actually not doing there job but very easy to get fired if someone calls into HR with an anonymous complaint.
Pros
Cons
Corporate employees
Inspiring place
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 24, 2018
I really enjoyed working with BH Management. I enjoyed it so much I had relocated to a different state after all the properties in my home state were sold. At BH Management I worked on the multi-family maintenance side. When I first joined the company I knew very little and I owned just a couple of hand tools. As I progressed, I was surrounded with many different men and women from whom I learned so much. From maintenace to life skills; BH Management is just so much more than a company to work for for me. BH Management is another family for me and hope it becomes a family for many others.
Pros
holiday bonus for on call
Cons
on call
it was ok to work here
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN I & II (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IL/WestmountMay 31, 2018
management needs improvement. training needs improvement.
on call needs organizing. benefits could be better. employee bonus could be improvement for non management positions
BH Management has great company culture
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 30, 2018
At BH Management there are many opportunities for growth and the company culture is amazing. My Regional Manager was amazing. I would recommend working for BH Management to any one who is looking for a start in Property Management.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
Low Commissions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BH Management Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about