Bi-Mart Employee Reviews

Horriable place to work
Sales Associate - Retail (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORSeptember 17, 2019
This company is the WORST to work for they mico manage the employees, work the employee's to death by being short handed all the time no help from mgmt
Pass
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORSeptember 9, 2019
It pays less overall than other warehouse jobs. Not worth it at all. No room for improvement, if you want to be a low level worker this is the place for you.
Laid back workplace. Great place to work.
BOOKKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, ORSeptember 6, 2019
It all depends on management but I had a great store manager and thoroughly enjoyed working there for ten years. The hardest part of the job is Christmas and inventory seasons but with a great team, they are very manageable.
Higher end for retail
Pharmacy technician (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 6, 2019
The pay is better than most in regards to retail. I probably would have stayed there until I retired if they didn't close their doors. Some of the best co-workers I have worked with.
Pros
Family feel, great co-workers
Cons
Closing Pharmacies and benefits could be better
I really enjoyed my customers and some employees there.
Seasonal Cashier (Former Employee) –  Coos Bay, ORSeptember 5, 2019
I was really excited to work for Bi-Mart again as I have worked for them before several years earlier in Cottage Grove, Oregon. Awesome Manager at that store.
I CAN NOT SAY THE SAME AT THE COOS BAY, OREGON STORE! I was hired as a Seasonal Cashier and never did get moved up from that position even though I was there full time for over a year.
I did not fit into the "Click" there with the floor supervisor and some of her groupies. A new gal was hired after me and she fit right in with them. On Christmas we all get a bonus check, I had to find out through the new gal coming through my check out line that her bonus check was double of mine! Not too much later I was let go because I was only Seasonal. I will not shop there anymore but my husband does and there are always new employees there.
Pros
I truly enjoyed my customers and some of the employees there.
Cons
Management and some employees have there "CLICK"
Productive work place with a great team.
Application Developer II (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORAugust 31, 2019
I have learned a lot, from personal skills such as verbal communication, writing skills for more formal emails or writings to knowledge skills that helps to provide accurate and prompt solutions when required. The culture is awesome, we celebrate birthdays and have once a month a small lunch for the department.
Great place to work!
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Coos Bay, ORAugust 25, 2019
I hope to return as an employee in the next five years. I love the store and working along side great management. I was treated amazing and really enjoyed working with people in the community.
I loved working for Bi-Mart and hated to leave.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORAugust 23, 2019
Working for Bi-Mart was great. I loved going to work every day! Slow pace and felt like I was able to complete my work. My family recently moved out of state and we were too far away from another Bi-Mart or I would have just transferred!
Retail
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORAugust 17, 2019
Bi mart is a best company to work with, good managements good employees and good benefit .employee own, is a plus. feels like family oriented and everyone who works there include customers are very pleasant.
Pros
time schedules are family fits
Cons
schedule change freguently
Not a recommended work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Madras, ORAugust 13, 2019
I was paid 500 dollars to move to Madras Oregon for a management position and the employees were not respectful or helpful because I was hired from the outside of BI-mart and they were not willing to teach me how to move inventory or about how floor plans work. I had to guess and didn't do anything correctly!!! I enjoyed learning how they managed the money and work up front and balancing out the money!!!!
Pros
Management experience
Cons
No one wanted to teach how to get rid overstock
BiMart
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  OregonAugust 9, 2019
The scheduling was horrible you didnt know week to week what days off you had u til it posted. It was nearly impossible to have a life outside of work due to scheduling. My manager was awesome but standing all day for the pay wasn't worth ot.
Bi-Mart is Like a Family
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 29, 2019
It's a very good place to work, especially if you are starting out in the office world. Many opportunities to transfer throughout departments or from retail into the corporate office, although the advancement opportunities for administrative assistants are quite limited.
Not fair to good employees
Employee (Former Employee) –  Ellensburg, WA 98926July 28, 2019
Was not given a fair chance after all the hard work I did and all the good customer service reviews. I believe that management is not a good example for the new employees, I never felt welcome. Moral was very low no one ever smiles, says goodmorning or hello. Robots should work there.
Fun place and people to work with.
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  La Pine, ORJuly 25, 2019
I can go from slow to busy as a cashier. When I'm working in other departments, it would be hard work filling product on the shelves. The hardest part is lifting heavy cases, but the most enjoyable part was working with family like friends along with customers.
Culture of the workplace
Pharmacy Intern (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 23, 2019
I worked in a variety of different BiMarts and had the pleasure of meeting many staff and customers. They all had the same drive to make BiMart a better company and form relationships with the customers and the community.
There is a good reason why drivers rarely leave this company
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 17, 2019
Great management, easy but consistent paced work, older equipment but well maintained, and good group of coworkers. Some drivers have been there 30+ years and most have no interest in leaving.
Wonderful company
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 15, 2019
i had the pleasure of working for Bi-mart for 3 years. It was an amazing first job and company to work for. My co-workers were amazing and the management was very approachable and helped get me to where i am today.
Nice Benefits, but barely keeps up.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Forest Grove, ORJuly 8, 2019
First job out of college, assistant manager near Portland.
Benefits and pay were decent but little did I know, the job always needed something more. 3 managers were in charge of everything: payroll, shipments, schedules, curb appeal, sales, marketing displays, employees and don’t forget the finances. College to this made it easier, but I wanted to be challenged mentally, not physically.
Great company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  The Dalles, ORJuly 7, 2019
Great overall company. Manager s struggle. With no workers
Not enough worker to hire and do the job.. Not there fault. It's just the work eethic s of the new
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not enough workers to hire
Satisfied customers and great co-workers, with fun potlucks and picnics.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Coos Bay, ORJuly 3, 2019
Consistent and busy with customers, stocking shelves, facing and keeping the store clean.
I learned to be more patient and considerate with my customers.
Manager and assistant manager we’re helpful and good to work for.
I thought the work place culture where I worked was really good, we had customers that chose our store over the one closest to their homes.
I didn’t find anything to difficult in my job.
The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with and the customers (most of them).