BIC Graphic
Here to help
Coronavirus update

BIC Graphic Employee Reviews

United States200 reviews
Then covid happened. While the layoffs were expected, the support from the company for those on lay off status is non-existent. Calls and emails to HR are not answered. All we want is an update as to what is going on.
Pros
Great co-workers, supportive supervisors.
Cons
Management is too far removed from the production staff.
The company doesn't care about you, but there are some people working there who make it tolerable. I was laid off during Covid-19 and it's the best thing that the company has done for me. I'm disabled (injured at work) and their HR department did their best to make sure to not help me.
The people on the font-lines of this company are great. They are dedicated and hard-working. The work is fast-paced and demands accuracy. The company has slow and busy times and during busy times you will be required to work overtime.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
There are times when the business is slow and work is scarce.
Great new management team promoting customer focus external and internal with positive guidance!
Great monthly incentives for teams, with Town Hall and huddle meetings to communicate status, progress, ownership and accountability.

Most enjoyable is the wide diversity of old and new employees/prospective, variety of cultures and a focus of making the company better for short term and long term.

Impressed with focus on personnel development at all levels, safety and sustainably culture- extensive recycling.

Many events for family inclusion ie open house tours, Christmas activities, and team activities
Pros
Communication to all levels and leadership visibility
Cons
None for me
Fired for NO reason in a room with 20 other people ! and given NO reason WHY we were being fired ! And during a pandemic !! Horrible people do not work for this company!! Worst management from top to bottom ! No proper training! no support! nothing! HR is a JOKE !
Job seekers rely on your experience.
How they treat their employees This is a wonderful place to work and you’re always feeding you and always have gifts for you and it’s overall nice place I’d recommend it to anyone to go and work for
The managers claim to want you to ask questions or express concerns but if you do, you're pretty much told not to worry about it or just flat out told you're wrong. They don't care about you. They care about money and nothing else. My coworkers were great and I could go to them with anything but management...you'll get nothing from them. Don't believe a word management says.
Driving forklift Grabbing parts for the operator Empty Hazard Waste cans , Cardboard container , Taking trash out daily , pouring parts in machines and different other task around the plant.
Enjoyed my job, co-workers and hours. Was able to work overtime in the fall of the year with much flexibility. Salary was about average. Offered many benefits.
From the get go it was nice. Once started it went downhill. Info wasnt passed to me timely. Job description wasnt as said. Hours were being thrown at me I never agreed with. Mundane. Cranky office environment. A few always happy people made it tolerable. The production floor seemed to have more personality. Pay should be a couple bucks more for every position there.
Pros
Some good people
Cons
Lots!!
Through management the entire workplace needs a culture adjustment through a to-be defined standard of who the company actually is.

Associates need to be valued!
It was a great place to gain experience and knowledge about the industry. The people in charge were very helpful with anytime i had question or concerns about my role.
It was a good starting out job for when I was younger it gave me overtime and I liked that. I could have used more money at the time though. Overall it was a good experience.
The job is "ok", just know that you won't be working any morning shifts. Order entry is in India so many of the orders are incorrect. Just don't set your expectations high!
Pros
Pay
Cons
schedule
While the on boarding started with great promise, things went rapidly downhill from there. I work in elite customer service where there is no additional training and you are expected to know how to do arcane and wildly complex systems that don't work most of the time anyway. If you have an issue don't ask HR as they are not there neither are any managers. They are constantly hiring and cant keep the good people that they have. Honestly, as soon as I can get another job I am out of here.
Official response from BIC Graphic
February 21, 2020
Thank you for sharing your concerns, and I would like to address them with you personally, as you didn’t share your name, it is difficult for me to reach out to you. I have not received an email or call from anyone with these concerns. I’m hoping you will see this response and reach out to me directly so we can have a meaningful conversation and address your concerns. In the event that doesn’t happen, I offer you the following.

Our employee experience is extremely important to me, and to our leaders. We have HR representatives at every location willing and able to meet with any employee, however, that doesn’t mean they are not busy or in scheduled meetings. I am personally available to anyone who wishes to connect, and I do meet with employees frequently. All meetings, per our company practice, unless an emergency, are scheduled via Outlook or by setting a specific date and time. If you have done this and your HR Business Partner did not show up, then I need to understand what happened as that is a miss on behalf of my team, and I will address immediately.

There are huge efforts underway and much progress has been made over the past several month updating technology, systems and practices, as it is imperative we do our best for our employees and our external customers. As new tools and practices are rolled out, we do provide training, perhaps you have not yet attended one of these sessions.

I encourage you to step forward with courage and allow me and your leaders to address your concerns personally, as it is absolutely a #1 priority that our people feel valued and
 - more...
The fellow employees are hard working and caring. Upper management does not care about actually communicating with the workers on the bottom-most tier of the company. Stay one year at the most.
A pleasant work atmosphere. Multi-tasking is a plus as you may be required to wear many hats. Management is approachable, advancement possible, over all, a fair business to be employed with.
Company is a trainwreck of poor managment. Recently cut everyone's hours. Not stable. Not secure. Beware. I wouldn't recommend this company anymore. They don't care about their employees.
Overworked as not enough trained associates due to high turn over. Pay and benefits are okay but should be more due to work load, expectations, and knowledge.
Great company just really slowing down the work is as intended but being sent home early do to know work is a strain on financial responsibility but good company all around
Would not recommend. Numerous amounts of overtime. No supervisory support. Low pay. Upper management is not hands on. No clue what takes place daily. Very micro managed.
Pros
Cons
Lots
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIC Graphic. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
InHerSight Score
1.7Personal Development
2.2Career Opportunities
2.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight