Big Brothers Big Sisters Employee Review

View all Big Brothers Big Sisters reviews

Great
Promoter / Hospitality Host (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 11, 2013
Did volunteer work and helped the community raise money for charity events.

Promoted the program at over 100 events including school, country clubs and business.

Organized and hosted media calls to address quarterly financial results.

Planned and launched innovative, creative and effective communications campaigns.

Coached management on communication tactics with staff and customers regarding organization changes.

Drafted and managed print, online and social media communications designed to promote company brand, image and

values.

Referred families to shelters, legal resources and educational programs.

Enlisted the support of volunteers and collaborated with businesses and community groups.

Provided emotional support while with residents to develop long term plans and goals.

Connected families with resources when children were identified as needing further assessment.

Other Big Brothers Big Sisters Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work for.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJMay 23, 2018
They were amazing with helping you if you needed it. They also gave me advice. I got to work some events with them and go to some myself. I loved working here and I'm so glad i got to experience it.
Pros
Everyone is nice and Good learning experience.
Cons
First Job
Case Manager/ Match Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTMay 20, 2018
Not bad for a first job, management was good! Hours were very flexible, there is not a lot of room for long term career goals! Good place to get your first experience.