Big Cedar Lodge Employee Reviews

Purchasing and Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Ridgedale, MOFebruary 27, 2018
Fairly fast paced environment on occasion. The guest always comes first which is proper and management does a great job in seeing that this happens. Occasional on-the-job politics arise but are usually worked out.
Fun work place with helpful leaders
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ridgedale, MOJanuary 20, 2018
The leaders were very understanding they helped you understand instead of criticized the job ion itself is a lot of fun seeing the customers and interacting with them by doing fun activities
The best company
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Branson, MOJanuary 18, 2018
completamente agradecido con Big Cedar Lodge es una gran aventura donde puedes desarroyar tus abilidades.
Great!
Dock attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ridgedale, MOJanuary 10, 2018
I worked there for 6 months at the Marina and it was awesome. Would be a great long term position for any college student or even someone looking to retire.
Fun, Professional, Energetic
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ridgeway, MODecember 26, 2017
Providing the ultimate in customer care is where it is at. Everyday is something new. Staff and guests are wonderful to work with and provide for. Great place to work.
Fun workplace
Fun Mountain (Former Employee) –  Fun MountainDecember 17, 2017
I am an enthusiastic and out going person. I love working with kids. I have experience with working with kids and adults, working in stressful situations, working with difficult people.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Manager
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Taney County, MODecember 12, 2017
It is a great place to work especially at Top of the Rock - Buffalo Bar Restaurant. Nice people and very friendly. Excellent, caring, and down-to-earth boss.
Poor management in the landscaping department
Groundskeeper9 (Former Employee) –  Ridgedale, MOOctober 25, 2017
Great place to work. Poor management in the landscaping department. We went through several employees, yet HR couldn't see the problems. Flower girl didn't know names of flowers and she was giving tours. Apparently been going on for years. Everybody that starts there usually transfers out or quits. Great benefits and discounts!!
Pros
Benfits
Cons
Managers
Met great new people.
Food Runner/Busser (Former Employee) –  Ridgedale, MOOctober 21, 2017
It was a great first time job, but they continued to replace managers, each worst than the last. But I did enjoy meeting new people, every year new interns would come in to work for the company, from all over the world. The pay was mediocre for my position but I enjoyed it.
Ambiente agradable y con cultura de trabajo en equipo
Asitente de mesero (Former Employee) –  Ridgedale, MissouriSeptember 27, 2017
Un muy buen lugar para trabajar, gran apoyo a los jóvenes,y una buena oportunidad de adquirir experiencia en cuanto servicio.
Pros
Transporte gratis, una comida en cada turno
Cons
Cumplir jornadas de hasta 15 horas por dia

Want to know more about Big Cedar Lodge?

Ask a question
Was a rather dirty place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ridgedale, MO 65739August 29, 2017
Was'nt really into working there. I jst wanted something simple before i went to college and thats all it really was for me. I didnt hat the job okay?
Very friendly and cooperative
Chef (Current Employee) –  MissouriAugust 23, 2017
An amazing place for vacation as well as a workplace. All of the colleagues and the higher authorities are very hardworking and cooperative. Nice working environment as well.
very friendly. beautiful place
Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Branson, MOJuly 30, 2017
its a very big place. alot of outside jobs but really a very nice job culture. its so beautiful and everyone is so nice and friendly. the first week is orentation and they really help you get to know there views and hopes for the company, how they started and evrything they provide.
Fun work environment
Server's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ridgedale, MOJuly 5, 2017
Great place to work. Only complaint was my management team. They almost seemed a little crazy. Besides that it was amazing. They gave you the time off you requested, along with working with your availability.
Pros
discounts
Cons
managemnt team
Competitive, stressful at times
Production Cook 1 (Former Employee) –  Ridgedale, MOJune 17, 2017
Worked my way from a cook, to a Cook 1. Was able to work with many chefs over the years. I learned many techniques that I use today. Worked many cooking stations, and learned how to be a good leader.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
sometimes very stressful
Well paying job with decent but not great benefits. Lots of long exhausting hours.
Driver housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Ridgedale, MOJune 15, 2017
Not a bad place to work but not a good place to work either. Management has some attitude issues, very fast paced with very heavy workload make it very difficult to juggle a life outside of work.
Pros
$2 Lunches great cafeteria
Cons
long hours and no set time off make ot very difficult to balance a home life as well.
the place was great
Corporate Food & Beverage Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ridgedale, MOJune 13, 2017
The people were awesome to work for and the environment was great! Team leaders were not too busy to be involves and make everything feel more like a team.
I like working there
Kitchen Steward/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  612 Devil's Pool Rd Ridgedale MO 6573900April 28, 2017
I love working on this property it's big the people r fun the site seeing and while life it's just the place to be the housing is fantastic and the rent is perfect
Pros
we always get lunch
Cons
we get our paid 30 breaks
Best of the best
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Branson, MOMarch 8, 2017
Gteat job no negative comments fun and great environment to work
Has a par 21 golf course that is the spotlight of the legends of golf. A beautiful 1500 acre resord with 8 restaurant s 88 rustic cabins.24 cottages amd a lazy river 450 yards long.
Pros
#1 resort in missouri, # 3 in entire nation, top 5 worldwide
Cons
High price
Lively workplace with a wide array of guests
Server (Current Employee) –  Ridgedale, MOMarch 7, 2017
Working for Big Cedar Lodges has it's pros and cons. Management is hardly ever on the same page, but they do care about their employees and are working to better themselves for the betterment of the company and it's employees. Great benefits and great pay, during the busy season. Beautiful workplace and great staff.
Pros
benefits, pay, staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big Cedar Lodge. Our community is ready to answer.