No. Only if Suspected of doing drugs.
Injury on the jobb
Suspicious behavior... STL and DTL have to be notified and involved
Only if an employee is injured on the job.
Nope all u people saying it does y'all just trying mess with people they only hire fulltime to mangers and tf y'all think they drug test for 22 hours a week get Tf out ta here I been working their for 2 years and not one
They didn't ask me for a drug test.
No they do not, Only if you're hurt on the job
Yes it is required.
No they dont
Yes when necessary and at first hire.
We only test you if you are hurt on the job, or if there are reasonable suspicion.
- What would you suggest Big Lots management do to prevent others from leaving?45 people answered
- How are the working hours at Big Lots?45 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Big Lots?25 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Big Lots?24 people answered
- How many hours a day is it for a part time cashier at big lots, also is it Monday-Friday or how is t…18 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Big Lots?17 people answered
- Does BigLots do background checks before interview14 people answered
- Do big lot hire felons13 people answered
- Is it possible to get raises at big lots?12 people answered
- How much do early morning freight team workers earn11 people answered