Big Orange Productions Inc. Employee Reviews

Big Orange
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 3, 2019
I really enjoyed working this job. I did all my jobs self employed went to the stores got my boxes. Set up did my event and had the manager sign for reimbursement. Then scanned all my paperwork in to get paid. I am great at Brand Ambassandor but, the company owes me checks they never paid me they still do owe that money to me and its been almost a year and they haven't paid me.
Pros
I am great at this job.
Cons
They owe me money.
Awful work place
Barista (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WADecember 11, 2018
The other employees are usually amazing to be around but the management is awful. 8 hours of work no lunch. Manager cuts hours if you want a day off. You don't get days off normally. Manager can get hostile, very passive aggressive as well.
Cons
One 10 minute break, no lunch, no place to sit, no health care benifits
Honestly
A pick and choose employee (Current Employee) –  NCDecember 11, 2018
If you can get instructed on how to do something once, and then do it, you're really gonna love doing this. For the people that can really hustle, it's a great gig to pick up. I had a great time and 30 days later the check came. I will impress on you though, sometimes you work with a crew and sometimes you work all by yourself.
Pros
It's fun
Great full or Part time Opportunities
Brand Ambassador - Marketing, Sales & Events (Current Employee) –  Rhode Island, NYNovember 23, 2018
I Love working for this company. I never had a problem with pay also when I apply for jobs I normally get them. The workplace is normally a friendly atmosphere and I enjoy the flexibility.
Pros
Being recognized for great work.
Cons
No Benefits.
Very flexible
Brand Model/Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLNovember 15, 2018
big orange productions is a company that hires independent contractors to do promotions for new and up coming products. You get to choose the jobs. fg
Pros
good pay
Cons
travel radis is large
Love working here
Product Demonstrator/Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  USANovember 9, 2018
This is a job that you can pretty much do whenever you want and I love that. I wish there was more I could do with my regular full time job I can't work too often. When I do work it is a great experience and has taught me a lot about new products.
Pros
Flexible
Fun and Exciting
BRAND AMBASSADOR (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RINovember 7, 2018
Working with big orange is always a thrill, you get to meet and greet and talk to a lot of people. It's always pleasant every time i work for big orange I get to experience new things and learn a whole lot of different things as well.
Liked working for Big Orange until AMS took over most of the jobs we had.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Perkasie, PaOctober 27, 2018
When AMS took over our pay dropped anywhere from$15 to $20 per job. I really enjoy my job as I am a very outgoing and am able to sample many many products.
Pros
Good company.
Cons
Get paid four weeks after i do jobs.
Good Company
Promotional Agent (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 4, 2018
Good company to work for but can offer referrals to make t better. The people are great and the opportunities are great with a flexible work schedule. Thanks Big O
Pros
professional
Cons
no referral bonuses
Overall good company
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 18, 2018
You can bid on as many or as little demos as you want, giving you the freedom to set your own schedule for the most part. The only downfall is that you aren't paid until 30 days after the execution of your demo.
Pros
Freedom to set your own schedule
Cons
30 day wait on paychecks, no direct deposit option.

Want to know more about Big Orange Productions Inc.?

Ask a question
Flexible job
Product Demonstrator (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RISeptember 17, 2018
I like people and giving samples out.its flexible and I only work when I want to. I work hard and wish I could get a commission for my efforts. They are a good for someone middle age and work with me.
Pros
Pay is fair
Cons
Not steady
Great part time job
Demo Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIAugust 15, 2018
I love working for this company...your an independent contractor who makes your own schedule. The demos are fun and you pass out samples. The management is informative, but don’t reply fast to calls or texts. I have never had issues with payments! My checks are on time. I can see myself working here a long time.
Pros
Make your own schedule, flexible, easy work
Cons
not the best pay
as a brand ambassador
Brand Ambassador - Spokesmodel (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIAugust 13, 2018
Brand ambassadors are asked to do most if not all of what makes this company run and are not compensated appropriately in my opinion. Sometimes the booking agents are a little unprofessional/unaware of what is even going on..
Flexibility and working when you want
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 1, 2018
You have the choice to accept demo jobs that work according to your life schedule. It's a very easy job where you stand and try to promote whatever product it is you're selling that day.
Pros
Free products
Big Orange
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 15, 2018
Big Orange is a great company to work for but they do not have a lot of events in Tallahassee. You work alone and do events that are fun. The managers are great and work with you.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not enough work
Easy work - Great Pay
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, NEMarch 22, 2018
I been working for Big Orange for 4 years. The pay is great and if there is a promo for an event it pays anywhere for $10 - $25 more. You pick the events you want to work and you're usually assigned to them about 99% of the time. I have made many friends with staff and customers at the stores I work in and look forward to seeing them each time I work. Work is mostly on the weekends and then events are usually 4 1/2 to 5/12 hours depending on the store. I can usually make $150 working 2 events and if I want to do a double shift on both days I can make $300. Taxes are not taken out but you can claim millage on your taxes. I put in for as many events as I can as the work is fun and when you get your first check after the first 30 days, then you can start getting checks every week provided that apply for the events you can work
Pros
Easy work and great pay
Cons
Having to wait 30 days before you receive your first check.
Productive and fun place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCMarch 19, 2018
Collaborate with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and purchasing experience. Communicated information to customers about product quality, value and style. Build customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback. Customers are very friendly and curious about the product(s). Educate customers on product and service offerings. Help customers select products that best fit their personal needs. The hardest part of this job is when you have to improvise when the product or your demo kit is not available. The most enjoyable part of this job is believing in the product that you are promoting and the customers believe in you.
Pros
Lots of networking with other Vendors and Customers
Cons
Work where and when you want
Poor Managment
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAMarch 5, 2018
Getting my pay docked because their system would not accept it and them trying to email me at 3AM is a bit off. Did the work and then spent hours trying to submit paper work to get docked $50. I normally sleep between 12AM and 6AM. I live on the West Cost, it is not that hard for them to see that when looking at their records.
The management wont fix the issue. I have worked with them for over three years with no problem, now it is one headache after another.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
Extremely poor management
They're ok
Promotional Marketing (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INFebruary 25, 2018
Worked for the company for years, pay has steadily decreased, jobs have become lackluster in comparison with previous events. Its a very laid back position for the most part, select your own jobs, its all up to the coordinators to book you of course so its a little competitive. I just dont think I live in a big enough city for proper events anymore. They've only been offering food sampling, and cell phone promos recently, its not bad, but its not for me.
Pros
Work your own schedule
Cons
Month in between jobs worked and payouts
Great flexible job
Food Promo Rep (Current Employee) –  Hillsborough, NJFebruary 20, 2018
Good fill in work flexible schedule, Schedule work as you want, good company, Highly recommend, Not always a lot of work, have to be diligent scheduling