Play YouTube video button
Big Orange Productions Inc.
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Big Orange Productions Inc. Employee Reviews

United States168 reviews
I love brand ambassador work b/c you meet new people, learn different companies culture, you become more aware/involved and you’re teaching other people about new products and or services.
There were many times I went to work and the product at the store was unavailable which is not my job that’s between the manager who sent me and sale person and I would drive a long distance just to find out things are not available. The managers lack communication many times. I confirmed with them numerous times to make sure the product was available and they assured me it was just for me to arrive and it wasn’t. Another incident where I went and did the promo and the company didn’t pay the store which was the agreement between my manager and I so it was yes lot of my time to resolve the issue and was also embarrassing for me.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Lack of thorough communication on company’s behalf.
Multiple sources of income so u can do something different each day, but u may have to drive a bit to get to the events depending on where you live and where the current opportunities are. Sometimes you can get the same location for multiple days.
Pros
Choose your event locations
Cons
Sometimes there aren't any local jobs.
I love working for big orange productions. The in store demonstrations are so much fun. You can pick the job,location and time that is best for you. The work is never boring.
Presented various brands of products in a positive light and by doing so help to increase brand awareness and sales. Distribute product samples and or information.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
I have enjoyed and have learned a lot from my experience with Big Orange Production, Inc. I have work as a brand ambassador of 2009.
I like the diversity of brands, the best training ability.
Big Orange Productions, Inc. Is a talent agency that works around the world. Agents recruit from local talent pool and email jobs based on your location. You can select a wide variety of work from food samples to product demonstrations. The pay is usually set, though sometime you can negotiate travel and venue specific pay. You pick only what you want to work on your time, with the rate of pay disclosed upfront. I LOVE WORKING HERE AND LOVE THE WORK I DO!paymentfully disclosed beforeg
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Sometimes no work available near me
Always have good events Managers respond on time constant work Easy access surveys good work times easy to work with good people reliable company always good feedback and good traffic in stores
I like the flexibility and the fact that mgmt responds fairly fast. A variety of jobs and products are offered. I also get to work in a few different places which keeps it fun and I meet a variety of ppl.
Assignments must be applied for and are given out pretty quickly not a lot of work in the Southern states except around the holidays not fair that the fee is raised closer to the event bc they are desperate to staff them so you may be doing the same event for a lot less than a co worker simply bc you were assigned earlier
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Big Orange Productions Inc.?
If they decide not to continue communication they will do just that. I have been trying to call, text, and email but have not got an answer to my question. If they decide that they no longer need you, they will not respond
Love this job. I live for these events, I love how they work with you and you can work as much events as you want. The only bad thing is that you have to wait 30 days after the event to get paid.
Pros
Travel, Meet knew people
Cons
Get paid 30 days after event
working for Big Orange it's up and down business but you get to get to meet a lot of different people and I always enjoy the jobs that I do go on and the pay is different on different event
Flexible work schedules but to much mulitible reporting. Their is no management interaction but the jobs are simple. Enjoy meeting people and extra income. The job is not hard but receiving event supplies can be tricky.
Big OOrange is a Great Company to work. I love the different jobs that they offer to their employees, it's always something new. and exciting and I like. the. Choice of. different locations within your reach.
They're not real concerned about their employees we are just part-time that's what they treat you like if you don't make it then they catch you out then matter why you didn't make it to the event but as far as just something to tide your paycheck this is perfect
Fair demo company-and i have worked for many. This one has a way of controlling info on the demo til the day of the event.
I prefer to be prepared in advance so this is stressful for me. They also are slow to acknowledge receipt of the paperwork.

the very nature of this company is part of the issue-asking you not to disclose the employees who are the problem in this part.

I like working on my own because I am responsible and can handle the work having done this for 20+yrs. Not happy with all the new tech stuff that is a struggle for me.

However, this is the 1st I've heard from you in 6months

My overall rating of this company is a 3 out of 5 for the above mentioned reasons.
I like how easy it is to navigate the portal. You get confirmation emails. Kits are sent to your house if needed. The agents are easy to work with. I've been there a few years with steady work
I would accept a job and find out the requirements right away. The company would send me any materials I needed for the job. I would arrive early meet a manager and locate the products I would be buying to give out samples. I would then set up a booth with a white collared shirts, black slacks, black apron, and hat. My job was to excite the customers about products on sale and point them in the direction of the product for sale. It was fun interacting with customers and giving out free stuff.
Great place to work for and do business with,there pay is based on the number of jobs you take on and how much work you put into it ..you can make your own schedule so very flexible with you.
When I can get the work from them, for the most part is good. They seem to fail in communication with ambassador, when necessary to advise me if a cancelation, for example, and do not give me the time to schedule elsewhere. Also, no information why they canceled. They need to improve on communications, and treat us more like people, that are living breathing, instead of a robot.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big Orange Productions Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9