BIGGBY COFFEE Employee Review

View all BIGGBY COFFEE reviews

Nice part-time job.
Barista (Current Employee) –  Kentwood, MIJune 13, 2019
It is a great place to work part-time. You have a lot to learn but once you do, it is pretty easy. However, it can become stressful some days. I would recommend for an entry level job.

Other BIGGBY COFFEE Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with great training
BARISTA (Former Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MISeptember 18, 2019
I loved working at Biggby, I had great bosses and reliable coworkers. The customers were nice and loved getting to know you. The BIGGBY culture is cool and focused on being a friendly and competent worker.
Pros
Free drinks, tips, short shifts
For a first job, I couldn't ask for better.
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MISeptember 17, 2019
The job at Biggby was my first job ever, and it taught me so many skills I'll never forget.
I was able to grow "out of my shell" and learn to converse with people with small talk and using a prompt (the trivia board) to spark conversation.
I also learned how to think quickly and work hard under pressure, making sure things were done in the most efficient way.
And, it's an environment where I was basically friends with all my coworkers, they were people I didn't mind seeing outside of work and that made it fun to come in for my shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIGGBY COFFEE. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight