BIGGBY COFFEE Employee Review

View all BIGGBY COFFEE reviews

Biggby Coffee
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Berkley, MIAugust 13, 2019
Biggby Coffee is a lively enviroment with wonderful staff and a great customer base. Working as a barista at times does not even feel like work. The quality of their coffee is great and usually pretty consistant.

Other BIGGBY COFFEE Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with great training
BARISTA (Former Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MISeptember 18, 2019
I loved working at Biggby, I had great bosses and reliable coworkers. The customers were nice and loved getting to know you. The BIGGBY culture is cool and focused on being a friendly and competent worker.
Pros
Free drinks, tips, short shifts
For a first job, I couldn't ask for better.
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MISeptember 17, 2019
The job at Biggby was my first job ever, and it taught me so many skills I'll never forget.
I was able to grow "out of my shell" and learn to converse with people with small talk and using a prompt (the trivia board) to spark conversation.
I also learned how to think quickly and work hard under pressure, making sure things were done in the most efficient way.
And, it's an environment where I was basically friends with all my coworkers, they were people I didn't mind seeing outside of work and that made it fun to come in for my shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIGGBY COFFEE. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight