Bill Dodge Automotive Group Employee Reviews

Fast pased and fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEMarch 21, 2019
The teams are uplifting and they care about you as a person. Friendly and encouraging. Pay well based on performance and integrity. Open door policy and understanding.
Caring, thoughtful very nice group of people to be associated with.
Flatbed Tow Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MENovember 17, 2018
Very loyal company to work for. Great family, great family owned company. A truly fun place to work ! Nice to get up in the moring and actually look forward to go work.
Great people
Car Salesman (Former Employee) –  Saco, MEOctober 30, 2018
Love the work environment everyone there is very supportive and helpful. I would definitely recommend for people who are new to auto sales and want to learn honest ins and outs
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Inconsistent pay
Big dealer group, bad management...lots of potential
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEJuly 15, 2018
Was hired as a Sales Manager for the Westbrook stores. The GM comes across as nice enough guy. They are all about promising you the world to get you on board, and then once you're there long enough they move people around constantly, pay gets cut.
Pros
Big Company
Cons
Family Owned, little room for executive opportunity, poor general management
Fun, relaxed place to work.
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEApril 27, 2018
Really enjoyed working here. Made friends that I still have to this day. The management was supportive and friendly while being motivating at the same time. Highly recommend Bill Dodge to anyone looking to work in the Auto Sales industry.
Worst experience ever. Very unprofessional
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEMarch 23, 2018
I have many years of customer service. I have enjoyed a variety on positions where I was able to excel and enjoy helping folks. However Bill Dodge was not one of them. Poor management and lack of follow through with staff training. I was amazed at how unprofessional the atmosphere was.
Pros
Benefits and hours
Cons
Negative work environment, no support
Worst dealership to work for
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Saco, MEMarch 17, 2018
Single worst parts department ever . Terrible service manager no one is happy working there but at the beginning they will try to tell you it’s perfect
Pros
Can’t think of one
Relaxed
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Westbrook, MEMay 15, 2017
My typical work day begins at 7:30am and ends at 5:00pm. I answers the phones for all three locations for Bill Dodge Auto Group I direct calls throughout the day providing customers service to clients for service appointments to sales. I really enjoy my job and all my co workers it is a very relaxed environment. Hardest part of my job is angry customers who sometimes cannot get through to the person they need to speak to, but I treat them respect and understanding. Doing my best to assure the client is satisfied.
Pros
co workers
Cons
no opportunity to move up in the company or in pay rate
commisson based
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, MEApril 12, 2017
I enjoyed working with people however the winter months were the hardest, took internet calls. Snow removal was the one thing that took a toll on my body
An Employee Friendly Atmosphere
Vehicle Transporter (Former Employee) –  Saco,MEMarch 10, 2017
I worked per diem.
When it fit with my schedule I transported new and used cars from one location to another.
To process the paperwork meet with personal to exchange paperwork often including large amounts of money.
Work culture was fine
There wasn't a difficult part of the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling and interacting with coworkers.
Pros
flexability, friendly co-workers and variety
Cons
limited benefits
Excellent
Public Relations Manager/Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Westbrook, MENovember 28, 2016
Great Place. Morale and ethical work place. I would buy my car there from here on in. There are a lot of opportunities at Bill Dodge and its a great family run business.
Pros
Ethical
Cons
na
great family orientated dealer
Service Director (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEAugust 28, 2015
excellent pay and benefits, good people to work for, company keeps the equipment nice, training is top notch,communication is excellent
Great place to work. All Bill Dodge Dealers work together.
Shipper & Receiver (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEJanuary 9, 2015
Kia was very busy in the Parts Department. We worked on all the used cars for all the Bill Dodge Westbrook dealers. All the Parts
counterman worked well together between dealerships. When real busy putting ways stock was difficult, but you learn to multitask real quick. Learned a lot about doing the Kia parts orders and to fit it to our Dealer environment.
Pros
Free Pizza at parts meetings
Cons
Great pay, lousy family management means you go no where, and have no opinion.
Parts Advisor (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEAugust 3, 2012
Don't stand up for what you believe in, and you'll be just fine. As soon as you stand up for yourself and call out the people mistreating you, you are finished.
The family is spread throughout the place and get to make mistakes with no consiquenses. Therefor, there is no place to move up.
Pros
good pay, nice facilities
Cons
family management, employee abuse, staffing underqualified personell

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bill Dodge Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Bill Dodge Automotive Group Reviews by Location