Bill.com Employee Reviews

Great Work environment
Customer Advocate (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CASeptember 26, 2018
I love working at Bill.com. Great people who are very helpful and genuine. My day really goes by fast and I love the fact that I'm always learning something. Can't beat the perks either.
Pros
Catered lunches, kitchen with a bunch of goodies, great people
Cons
My commute but nothing really about the job
That one dream job for someone in Accounting field
Remote Customer Advocate (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 1, 2018
I ventured out to try something new after yet, another unexpected layoff. I thought this would be more stable with a chance to learn and I did - I learned alot! But more importantly, I learned that my 'roots' are with Customer Advocacy roles as I have no passion or drive in the Accounting world. It was a great learning experience, co-workers and company treated me incredibly well and I had the best managers. It's not that the job wasn't a fit for me, it's that I wasn't a fit for the industry.
Pros
work from home, great hours and pay, great team work and communication
Cons
nothing that I could think of
Terrible Atmosphere and Really Bad Management
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAMay 12, 2018
Management is terrible here and they do not help with your growth. They frown upon employees giving any input and discourage asking for help or cross working with other teams even if your job includes working with other teams. Compensation is below average and they have terrible benefits. Definitely do not recommend working here if you want to grow in your career.
A Company That Can Improve
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAMay 10, 2018
There's no perfect company out there, some companies do a good job and that's from recognizing what needs to be improved. That's why they're desirable places for employment. Based on my observations at Bill.com the attrition rate must be on the high end. A couple of departments that seem to cycle through their talent is Finance and HR. This company could do better and hopefully the CEO will take notice of this.
Bill.com
Marketing Events Specialist (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAApril 22, 2018
I was only a part-time contractor at this company but it was an amazing experience, even though my role was very entry level. The management and culture surpassed any working environment I have been in. People are great, the company had excellent values and actually followed them! The only reason I left was because it was a part-time contractor role and I couldn't make the bills but would go back in a heart beat!!
One of the best places to work
Sr Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAMarch 14, 2018
Humble, Dedicated, Passionate - I could tell that you will see this on every employee here, from CEO to the newest employee. Managers are really flexible and if you hit a roadblock, the team or the manager will coach you to ensure your success!
Pros
Great Culture, great opportunities.
Cons
bad location - parking is awfull
Overall mediocre
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJanuary 18, 2017
Company has potential but lacks vertical mobility. Need to provide more opportunities for career advancement and skill development.
Pros
The product has potential
Cons
Management lacks leadership amd transparency
Great product for SMEs
UX Researcher (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJanuary 16, 2017
Great organization with a much needed product. Management is smart and understand that they're in a highly competitive space. Making sure their product is based on user-centered design principals will be key going forward.
Pros
great start up environment
Cons
Worked as a contractor!
Enthusiastic
Senior Techncial Wrtier (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJanuary 12, 2017
The work environment is well-focused, encouraging everyone in contributing to the success of the group and company. This is a good group of people to work for with significant camaraderie.
Pros
free snacks/drinks
It's a great place to work for
Project Lead, Senior QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJuly 30, 2013
I've been working in Bill.com from past 3.5 years. It's an amazing place to work for. I've grown in m professional expertise in these years here. Everyone is hard working and dedicated to achieve the goals of company.