Billion Automotive Culture reviews

Great company in a growing city.
Sales & Leasing Consultant, F & I Manger (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 5, 2019
The Billion Group was great to work for! I enjoyed the people and the culture. The experience is one that I will look back on and be thankful for. Had I not relocated for family reasons I'd still be there.
Good
Sales Consaultant (Current Employee) –  Clear Lake, IA 50428June 13, 2018
Everything was good working there. Learned a lot. Billion just do not value there employees. Fun environment. Pay was okay. Customers was fun to work with.
Fun Place to Work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTApril 29, 2018
I really enjoyed the time I worked for Billion! It was one of the best companies I have ever worked for. Management was great and it was very family oriented.
Great work enviormenet
Customer Experience Manager (Current Employee) –  Iowa City, IAJanuary 21, 2018
The work environment and the people you work with at Billion is the best part of working there. I would have to say that the great environment and people do not outweigh the lack of organization with in the company though.
Horrible Place to Work
Worker (Current Employee) –  IowaNovember 11, 2017
If you choose a job here, be prepared depending on the department you get that you will get cursed at, screamed at for not doing your job, and screamed at when you are doing your job. Management degrades workers in some departments.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
management, pay, cut-throat attitudes, shady co-workers
was a great place to work but things change
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 11, 2017
corporate culture changed and in turn it is sliding down a slippery slope. The hours needed at work to be successful are over the top. Is still a good place to work just plan on dong nothing else but work.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
no family or free time
Productive and a Fun place to Work
Car Washer (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAAugust 28, 2017
A typical day at Billion Automotive would be having a variety of cars come in to clean. There were two different types of car washes, standard and value guard. Standard car washes would include vacuuming of the inside, cleaning the inside windows, then clean the outside and dry it off. A value guard would mean we put on a variety of protectants on the leather, fabric and paint. I learned a lot of different and easier ways to clean cars, it was a great job. The management there was very nice and always worked around everyone's schedules. The overall work culture was very easy- going and detail oriented. The hardest part of the job was closing alone every night. The most enjoyable part of the job was the workers that I met there.
Work place review
Service Consultant/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SD 57105August 21, 2017
Very good place to work. They keep the employees up to date on changes. You deal with just one person at a time and help customers set appointment's. Family friendly and great atmosphere to work in.
family owned
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMarch 27, 2017
Productive staff with a few tenured and consistant following. The environment was competitive but with end result being positive. Everyone came to work to work and were clear on objectives.
Pros
friendly competion
Productive and fun work place
Parts shipping and receiving (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 27, 2016
I would come into work at 5:30 Am and work in tell 8:00 Pm. I learned how to pole parts and ship them out to a different veriety of customers. The management could have been a bit better. The co-workers were sometimes difficult to work with. They seemed to do more messing around more then work. The hardest part of the job was just having to fight to get help from the other workers. I can't choose just one thing I liked about the job I loved the job a lot.
Pros
Overtime anytime
Cons
Bad employees
Great management
Business Development Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDAugust 10, 2016
Management and coworkers were awesome, job was easy. I have nothing bad to say it was just a great atmosphere.benefits were good and management is very easy to work with..
Exceptional management staff in both the sales and service departments
Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 20, 2016
Great place to work with excellent compensation and bonuses. Top notch facilities that provide all the means to do your job successfully.
Pros
Managers provide saturday lunches
Cons
healthcare expensive
Wonderful people, environment, benefits - flexible and rewarding
Other (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDApril 22, 2016
I have worked at Billion Auto in Sioux Falls for 15 months now, and my experience has been fantastic. I wake up in the morning excited to go to work, and I have never felt that in my life.

Billion Automotive offers great benefits, competitive pay, flexible work environment, fun work atmosphere, great technology. The company is overall just a rewarding place to work, and this was the best decision I have ever made in my professional life to come on board.
Pros
Co workers, Pay, Benefits, Atmosphere, Technology
Cons
When I have to go home!
Great place to work good benefits
Detail Technician (Former Employee) –  SJanuary 14, 2015
typical day involves staying busy keeping up with the cars coming in to be cleaned for sales or trade in,
Daily
Sales (Current Employee) –  Clive, IowaMarch 14, 2014
Great job! Awesome. Amazing. Best thing that could have ever happened to me.