BIOCLINICA Employee Reviews

Decent company
Webmaster (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJFebruary 10, 2019
Bioclinica was a good, secure company to work for when I started in 2010, but recently has been struggling. I am currently contracting and working from home.
Pros
Benefits are decent
Cons
Current Executive Management is ruining the company.
Company is Going Downhill--FAST
Manager (Former Employee) –  Audubon, PAJanuary 27, 2019
This company was going nowhere fast, and that is why myself and most people I knew from there, left the organization. This company offered poor pay, in return for working you non-stop and they definitely did NOT recognize internal achievements and would continually promote from external sources.
Pros
Interesting Work
Cons
Poor pay, No job stability, No promotions from within, Poor management
Very busy clinic
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 27, 2019
The clinic is always full of research candidates. The organization of the clinic was lacking- some days were just chaos. Each coordinator had a lot of overlap- 1 pt in this exam, while admitting or consenting another- lacked continuity of care.
Null opportunity to grow with in the company
Confidential (Current Employee) –  ConfidentialDecember 22, 2018
Null opportunity to grow with in the company. Poor management practices with lack of standard protocols. Frequent changes in structure and role, followed by frequent termination of employees
Bioclinica turns you into a data slave
Senior Imaging Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAOctober 29, 2018
THis company, although starts out great, will slowly and surely throw you under the bus for any negative impact you may give or appear to be doing. YOu are judged and there is a huge Culture barrier.
Job
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJOctober 24, 2018
This place has no room for growth, health benefits are worthless. Every time I go to the doctor I receive a bill afterwards. Don't get raises every year and whenever you do get one it's worthless.
Good place to gain experience, but work-life balance is off
Clinical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAOctober 12, 2018
Bioclinica is a good place to get your foot in the door and gain some useful experience. The management team was decent, but was also out of touch with how much their employees were struggling to keep up. Work was steady, but the turnover was so high that they were unable to replace people at the same rate that people were leaving.
Pros
work from home option for Project Managers and higher
Cons
heavy workload and minimal training and support
Good Experience
Associate Operations Programmer (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAAugust 20, 2018
Enjoy my work over there
Nice team
Growth
Clinical domain
Environment is good
Have good experience to learn new things
Involved in deployment
Help to QC and QA for documentation
There is no fun activities
Sr. Oracle Developer (Current Employee) –  Newark, CAJuly 25, 2018
In this company very less fun activities compared to other tech companies. Also health and retirement benefits are not really great. I hope in the future company will add more benefits and entertainment activities for the employees.
great for temp position
Accounting Clerk (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Newtown, PAJuly 12, 2018
I used this role to make some money while attending school. I learned a lot and the atmosphere was not bad. I enjoyed the experience at Bioclinica, but it has been a while since I have worked there and I know they are no longer in Newtown, PA.
flexibility with remote capability
PROJECT MANAGER - REMOTE (Former Employee) –  remoteJune 1, 2018
Not entirely impressed with management and clear direction of the progression of the department. Poor training materials and mentoring as a new employee.
great management
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2018
Great management, balanced work and free time. Excellent collaboration Catered lunches wonderful colleagues! We work 9 hour days and half day Fridays as a perk!
Pros
well compensated good benefits excellent work culture
Cons
None!
People are great, mid/upper level management questionable
Sr. Study QC Analyst (Current Employee) –  Doylestown, PAMay 19, 2018
Coworkers are great at work. Current office closure will require our group to either WFH or in an office pretty away from current location. Will lose critical social interaction with current team members.

Mid/upper level management as always makes decisions without fully understanding the consequences. Many very good knowledgeable people have recently left the company. Can be difficult to replace this lost knowledge and experience.

Great for people who want to work from home all of the time. (Not for me unless travel for the job approaches 100%.
Pros
Flexable work shifts (needs to be manager approved), generous PTO offered
Cons
Long hours required at times for salaried employees, mid/upper level management needs to improve
great stepping stone nothing else
Project Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJMay 7, 2018
In 1.5 years at BioClinica I had three managers. Employees are constantly leaving to find better opportunities. The pay is a joke compared to anywhere else.
Performance Expectations for Company Unrealistic
Chief Legal Officer Roles (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJMarch 24, 2018
Financial performance expectations for company are unrealistic and highly likely to be attainable in ordainary course. This creates a great deal of stress on upper management which trickles down throughout the company’s workforce.
Great place to start off career
Image Analyst (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAMarch 18, 2018
Smart team of scientists in the company to teach you the understanding of technicalities. Great opportunity to start off career, but compensation could be better.
Great experience | Comprehensive | Great Campus
Imaging Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAFebruary 20, 2018
My time spent working for BioClinica will not be forgotten; the progressive data on secured clinical trials research was intriguing and fascinating to be a part of during my employment. The campus is well-structured and the staff works together to complete a unified goal. Progressive, scientific data following FDA regulations.
Good By Ever-Changing
Corporate IT Support Technician Level II (Current Employee) –  Doylestown, PAFebruary 4, 2018
While I only worked there for around a year, there were a lot of Executive changes that caused a lot of changes and ultimately relocation of home office. Managers are great, so are co-workers, just bad timing to joining the company on my part.
Pros
Good, structured work environment, fair and honest management
Cons
Very specialized field, training could be better
Changing environment
Finance (Current Employee) –  Audubon, PAJanuary 18, 2018
Changing management creating uncertainty. Office relocation. People are friendly but no room for advancement. Workplace flexibility has gone to zero. Poor communication.
EDC company
Director of Business Development, Optimizer (Former Employee) –  Newton, PAJanuary 10, 2018
it was ok to work at BioClinica. The company was going places and had no problems on getting rid of people who did fit the bill anymore. As it expanded it changed in management's philosophy