BIOCLINICA Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
great for temp position
Accounting Clerk (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Newtown, PAJuly 12, 2018
I used this role to make some money while attending school. I learned a lot and the atmosphere was not bad. I enjoyed the experience at Bioclinica, but it has been a while since I have worked there and I know they are no longer in Newtown, PA.
great management
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2018
Great management, balanced work and free time. Excellent collaboration Catered lunches wonderful colleagues! We work 9 hour days and half day Fridays as a perk!
Pros
well compensated good benefits excellent work culture
Cons
None!
People are great, mid/upper level management questionable
Sr. Study QC Analyst (Current Employee) –  Doylestown, PAMay 19, 2018
Coworkers are great at work. Current office closure will require our group to either WFH or in an office pretty away from current location. Will lose critical social interaction with current team members.

Mid/upper level management as always makes decisions without fully understanding the consequences. Many very good knowledgeable people have recently left the company. Can be difficult to replace this lost knowledge and experience.

Great for people who want to work from home all of the time. (Not for me unless travel for the job approaches 100%.
Pros
Flexable work shifts (needs to be manager approved), generous PTO offered
Cons
Long hours required at times for salaried employees, mid/upper level management needs to improve
great stepping stone nothing else
Project Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJMay 7, 2018
In 1.5 years at BioClinica I had three managers. Employees are constantly leaving to find better opportunities. The pay is a joke compared to anywhere else.
Performance Expectations for Company Unrealistic
Chief Legal Officer Roles (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJMarch 24, 2018
Financial performance expectations for company are unrealistic and highly likely to be attainable in ordainary course. This creates a great deal of stress on upper management which trickles down throughout the company’s workforce.
Great place to start off career
Image Analyst (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAMarch 18, 2018
Smart team of scientists in the company to teach you the understanding of technicalities. Great opportunity to start off career, but compensation could be better.
Great experience | Comprehensive | Great Campus
Imaging Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAFebruary 20, 2018
My time spent working for BioClinica will not be forgotten; the progressive data on secured clinical trials research was intriguing and fascinating to be a part of during my employment. The campus is well-structured and the staff works together to complete a unified goal. Progressive, scientific data following FDA regulations.
Good By Ever-Changing
Corporate IT Support Technician Level II (Current Employee) –  Doylestown, PAFebruary 4, 2018
While I only worked there for around a year, there were a lot of Executive changes that caused a lot of changes and ultimately relocation of home office. Managers are great, so are co-workers, just bad timing to joining the company on my part.
Pros
Good, structured work environment, fair and honest management
Cons
Very specialized field, training could be better
Changing environment
Finance (Current Employee) –  Audubon, PAJanuary 18, 2018
Changing management creating uncertainty. Office relocation. People are friendly but no room for advancement. Workplace flexibility has gone to zero. Poor communication.
EDC company
Director of Business Development, Optimizer (Former Employee) –  Newton, PAJanuary 10, 2018
it was ok to work at BioClinica. The company was going places and had no problems on getting rid of people who did fit the bill anymore. As it expanded it changed in management's philosophy
"Awesome place to grow!"
Oracle Cloud HCM Techno-Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newtown, PADecember 11, 2017
It's a lot of work. It's not for everyone. A lot rejection as well, but very compensating so it would be worth it. Just started this position not too long ago and I'm excited about what's to come. I worked with the company for a long time though and this has to be my favorite place to work at thus far.
Pros
Love the pay and the people. Great product and exciting changes.
Cons
It's a lot of work. It's not for everyone.
Outsourced to India
Operations Support Analyst, Internship (Former Employee) –  Audubon, PANovember 16, 2017
While I was there my department was outsourced. Since, many other positions have been. Only technical positions remain in the US. It does not provide adequate job security.
No work life balance
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJOctober 17, 2017
Company has great potential, but needed to value key assets better. Needs company morale and compensation up. Better management would help. Need better work life balance as well.
Pros
Location is great
Cons
Poor compensation, Poor management, No work life balance
Great for experience
Assistant Clinical Project Manager I (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJOctober 8, 2017
This job is great if you are looking to gain experience in clinical research. Benefits are not bad, but great leadership is team specific. I would recommend this company.
poor management
Vice President of Product Management (Current Employee) –  Audubon, PASeptember 29, 2017
Driven by poor management, and private equity pressures. Multiple bad decisions made. Lack of focus and identity. Is this a services company or a software company?
great experience
Imaging Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Newark, CASeptember 5, 2017
Working with the company was a great experience that further developed my interest in clinical research. The team was very knowledgeable and willing to assist with anything that needed to be taken care of.
Completely Proffesional
Net Lead (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCAugust 17, 2017
Learned new technologies.
Worked with experienced developers and gained more knowledge on different frameworks.
Able to schedule SQL jobs and also Admin jobs.
Good learning platform
Sr.Test Lead / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  INJuly 21, 2017
Bioclinica was a good platform for me as I got to manage a bigger team and learn new tasks. It gave good work life balance and helped in molding me as a good leader and a team player.
Work life
Senior Project Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJJuly 17, 2017
Bioclinica is a good place for a recent grad to gain the experience needed in the pharmaceutical industry. Job is very demanding and it will usually be necessary to work more than 40 hours a week.
Over all company training needs improvement and additional staff is usually needed.
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 21, 2017
Has alot of potential. Nice people to work with but the onboarding could be better as well as training. Really enjoyed some of the people I worked with.
Pros
Descent pay
Cons
No much work life balance