Biocoat, Inc. Careers and Employment
- Company size11 to 50
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
Receptionist in Horsham, PA
on April 19, 2019
Very great work atmosphere. I enjoyed going into work and worked hard at my job. I wanted to help out and make everyone’s live easier with my presence.
Production Laboratory Technician in Horsham, PA
on April 16, 2019
This place seems to be well organized, but then you realized that no one here cares about the science or the well being of the workers, and instead rather focus on the profits. Not to mention, everyone in the department spreads rumors and starts drama on a daily basis. No wonder many people quit that job, and new workers do not last as long.
SVP Finance & Administration & Board Member in Horsham, PA
on January 9, 2018
Biocoat is a family like environment where employees work in a collaborative setting providing valuable support to the medical device industry. The standards of quality are exemplary.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Biocoat, Inc.