Biocodex USA Employee Reviews

Fun and productive work place. Meetings were over the top
Business Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 23, 2015
With Biocodex being small pharma everyone knew everyone and most of us knew everyone's family as well. The general manager did a great job of creating a fun atmosphere especially during our National Sales meetings.
Pros
Your opinion mattered
Cons
Couldn't acquire any new drugs to keep the sales force viable.
Great Company
Senior Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KyOctober 1, 2015
Biocodex is a family owned company, therefore making it a group of close-knit professionals. As a small pharma company, they are good to their employees.
Building relationships with local medical providers.
Medical Sales Consultant, Oklahoma (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 9, 2015
Enjoy being a valuable asset to those in the medical field. Excellent company to cultivate a career in management. Plenty of autonomy to build your territory around what sales style works best with your personality.
Great company
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 8, 2015
Biocodex has the best Probiotic on the market. The sales model was very entrepreneurial in that I was given a territory and my job was to call on prospects that I found and consult with physicians, pharmacists and other professionals about how the product would fit their patient's gastrointestinal needs. I was given complete autonomy when it came to my territory and have been successful in that style of position.
Great company for a 22-25 year old sales rep
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Good work environment, low compensation- salary and benefits
Small Pharma company
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 27, 2014
Specialty Pharmaceutical Rep that sells to healthcare community by launching pharmaceutical grade probiotic product to specialized doctors, nursing facilities and hospitals while meeting customer needs through managing business-to-business sales accounts. Launched cutting edge probiotic to Gastroenterologists, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease and Pediatric Doctors in brand new San Diego and Palm Springs markets
Pros
great culture and co-wrkers
Cons
low pay, no room for advancement
Managing my daily sales/Marketing strategy was fun to plan and to execute. I found safety and success in my own in my Georgia Territory.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CAJuly 16, 2013
I enjoyed my responsibilities managing the State of Georgia for 5 1/2 years. I was always honored for sales achievement, Sales Growth and Market Share Increase. All of my direct supervisors liked me and I respected me as a person and professionally.
However, there is favoritism in the corporate office in San Bruno, CA office. Also the corporate office managed by fear and intimidation. In 5 1/2 years working for the company 18 people were fired by one corporate manager many without reason or cause!
As a professional, I worked hard and earned Quarterly bonuses routinely. In 2010, the two Corporate managers set all Sales goals at 31% over the previous year. Only two new Sales Representatives achieved their goals because they had no sales history in their new virgin territory. The other 60 Sales Consultants (Including myself) and District Managers did not receive any bonuses during 2010. Commissions/ Bonuses and Senior Sales Consultant awards were changed and harder to achieve. In conclusion, the work environment was tense with awareness that one could be fired at moments notice!
What I learned from the experience is to be seen and not heard! I worked hard and kept my comments to myself.
All Physicians and health care personnel loved me, respected me and always welcomed me. They purchased Florastor because of my relationship building, achieving my territory goals and Sales/Market strategies.
In conclusion I am a relationship builder and get along with all types of personalities and types ob buyers.I have done well despite the environment worked in.

My accomplishments
  more... were:
• Rookie of the year 2008.
• Ranked in the top 10% nationally in quarterly sales increase and Year Ending Sales 2008, 2009, 2011 & 2013.
• Ranked #3 out of 56 Total Sales Consultants Nationally 2010 & #3 out of 65 Sales Consultants in 2012.
• Achieved many Regional Sales Contests – Will Provide.
• Achieved eleven consecutive Quarterly Sales Objectives & Bonuses from August 2007 to March 2010.
• Monthly Georgia sales totals increased from $6,500/month in August 2007 to $71,100/month in December 2012.

Pros
Great Product, Benifits and Loved my Job every day!
Cons
Two Senior Managers at corporate offices fired 18 people in the 5 1/2, years of employment, every one walked on egg shells daily for fear of loosing their job!