Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update
Information from BioLife Plasma Services:

BioLife Plasma Services Employee Reviews

United States662 reviews
Not the worst job ive had
This job is very numbers based which is both a good thing and a bad thing. It's good because if you have good work ethic it'll show, but it's bad because you will never be good enough. Despite the numbers, there will be favorites even if they have poor work ethic and don't get along with others. Some people are given more benefits and leeway than others.
Despite

Des
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Lack of recognition and compensation
Five stars
I always looked forward to going to work. The staff felt like family an the management was always very supportive. They give you the tools and training to help you succeed.
I loved this company
The only downside to this company was the pay for the job title. Everything else was great management, flexibility in scheduling, encouragement and supportive, great communication skills
worst place to work ever
this job has had the worst favoritism ever and it showed, you will never get any where with this specific location unless you are highly favored and or you brown nose the higher ups
Pros
some of your co workers are cool
Cons
everything do not do it
productive and very hard
The hardest part of the job getting help.I was over worked,i did everything on the donor. Sticking the donors, Drawing blood from donors,the Hardest Part was troubleshooting on the pcs2 machines.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
very childish management
working there was like the movie Mean Girls. it was awful. they were all stuck up and it reminded me of highschool. needs all new management and better staff that aren't so mean
Gross place all around
There is NO work life balance. This place is not sanitary. It’s a hazard to donors and workers. It’s full of people who literally don’t have friends outside of work. Management was worried about one thing: numbers. Absolutely disgusting. Phlebotomists are extremely underpaid for the amount of work they are required to do. It’s honestly a joke. Management literally sat in their nice air conditioned offices while phlebotomists ran around with more donors than the facility could handle
Great Benefits
A great benefits and a great mission. Perfect for any nurse that wants a change of pace and wants to slow down. Also a great way to start any medical career if you are interested in the field.
I would encourage anyone to work there
The managers are flexible with school life and keep you at your best. I work full time and go to school full time and they work around my changing school schedule
Loved!
If you want a job with a rhythm in your schedule this is not the job also they allow bullying in this job . I left after a co worker thought it was okay to snap her fingers at me n order me around. I had spoken to my management several times about a fellow coworker who was very unprofessional continuously towards me and other people other wise I loved the job. If this had been handled I would still be there
Management is horrible
- Punishment for using sick time
- Poor management

- Rude management

- unrealistic goals for some days

- unrealistic timely goals and company goals
Terrible place to work
The Findlay center has an environment of unhappiness due to poor management. The staff, with the exception of the nurses, are very hard working and continually are expected to do more.
Pros
Benefits are good but don’t outweigh negatives about the center
Cons
Unfair management-open favoritism.Overall unhappiness.Unethical.Lazy nurses
Great people
Great people and great atmosphere! Always have been treated well each time I have been here for the past 10 years. Also, they have always been willing to work with me whenever I have needed it.
Good Benefits, Vacation, Advancement Opportunities, Great Group Of Co-Workers

Exceptional Benefits Package

Vacation Time

Co-Workers Are Fun To Work With
Exciting and fun
Employees are really nice and helpful. They make sure you are not confused and are always ready for the day to begin! All supervising and managing staff are understanding and flexible with everyone's needs.
Biolife Workplace
High employee turnover rate. However the benefits package is strong. Fast paced environment. overtime is readily available. Loyalty to staff from upper management is in question.
Fun to work for
The atmosphere was fun and it was nice to interact with the donors on a daily basis. Staff was fun to get along with and always had a positive attitude.
Good pay
Work/home balance was not the best, but the management were very helpful. In this setting I performed nursing assessment of pending donors to determine if they were healthy and safe to donate plasma.
overall a good place to work
flexible working hours, great benefits, opportunities to get trained in many different areas and learn new skills. Great employees that all get along very well. Team environment that succeeds together.
Job to earn money
I just need a money to provide for myself and to also earn a living also to try the best to work hard and to take things into my possession also appeals to make money
Would not recommend
I work at the one on Good Homes Road in Orlando and it's almost the worst job Ive ever had. Granted, I just needed a temporary job until I graduate this semester, but it's been the worst few months of my working career. I wouldnt recommend working here unless you really need a job or are trying to satisfy the 6 month minimum working experience to work at Quest or Lab Corp.

Here's a few highlights:

Micromanagement

Management incompetence

Heavy work load for low pay

Understaffed

High turn over
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioLife Plasma Services. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.9
InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight