BioMed Realty Employee Reviews

Great Compensation nut impact on work/life balance
Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Everyone I worked with was amazing and very helpful. Just couldn't see myself there long term, or have time (the chance) to further my education. I learned a lot and liked the people I worked with.
great place to have internship
Tax Intern (Former Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAJanuary 15, 2018
Great place to have internship, awesome working environment, friendy staffs, let you practice your skill, and apply your knowledge from school into real life work
Big company with a small company feel
Intern (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 3, 2018
Big company that takes care of its own. A lot will be expected of you, but you'll be given everything you need to get the job done and the company has a very heavy emphasis on acting as a team
Fast paced
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Newark, CAOctober 19, 2017
Sometimes a little stressful, local office staff is great. Great learning environment for someone new to the industry. They are very fair to their employees.
BioMed
PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 6, 2017
This company is well organized, and well staffed. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. I had a short contract, but there was no openings at the end of it.
Pros
Great environment!
Cons
Pay
Respectable, warm working environment
SUPERVISOR, ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 7, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of me overseeing the general office functions of the corporate office building and employee needs. I learned how to manage and make decisions that enhanced the environment of the office. The management was very approachable and encouraging. They took every opportunity to communicate changes and new developments in the company. The workplace culture was great. Everyone was very friendly and we all worked together as a team for the success of the company. There not many difficult parts of the job, but when there were, it was being able to handle last minute request in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was able to complete projects in a timely and organized manner.
Fast Paced environment
Accounts Payable Consultant (Current Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CASeptember 23, 2014
Fast paced environment with many job responsibilities. Corporate invoices require coding, property invoices require quick turn around. Great work, busy environment, nice people. The hardest part of the job would be the software programs used to input and upload payments. I enjoy working here!
Pros
Great environment, positive people, busy work