bioMerieux
72Above average

bioMerieux Employee Reviews

United States236 reviews
productive
I enjoy making products that save lives and coming up with new ideas in order to continuously improve our products. Working for bioMerieux has been a great experience.
They show favoritism there
If you are temp you have no rice there you have no voice they would choose that regular workers over their temp workers and they show a lot of favoritism
I would not recommend anyone to work for this company!
The last five years working for this company had become unbearable because it was such a toxic environment. It became a revolving door and they lost many good employees! I notice a major change where they did not appreciate their employees anymore. They no longer followed the mission statement.
nice place for work
I have been working at contractor less than a year
Pros

Accenture has a great abundance of learning opportunities and a wide variety of areas to specialize in. Additionally, it's wonderful to work culture. The community and care for their employees surpass that of any other place I have been.

Cons

At a huge company, it is easy to get lost. To be successful at Accenture, you must know what you want to do and be willing to speak up to get there.
Great Company--Fulfilling Career
Family-oriented and meaningful employer gives me a sense of purpose to be part of the passion to help others and help save lives throughout the world.
Pros
Great work environment, caring team members
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Enjoy my team
Good overall environment to work at compared to other places I have worked for. Great benefits. I would recommend BioMerieux as a good company to work for.
good
it was good experienced working withthis company.overall workplace culture was amazing very kidley team and management .I learned a lot here and it helps me lot to built my way.
Each day is different and rewarding. There is a new challenge everyday. We save lives and I would like to retire from here. The people are interesting and most days are worth it.
overworked and underpaid
stop making people fill out this review as part of completing a profile. This is not a good way to get positive feedback on the company. Allow people to skip
Good company to work for.
It is a Good company to work for. There is respect for work life balance.
The company has good policies in place to support employees and their well being.
Overall good place to work
Overall good place to work, great benefits and pay. Management is typical, some need to improve their skills and some are great at what they do. Production co-workers are very friendly with very little work related stress.
Biomerieux was a great company to work for.
Would try the company again at some time in the future. The shifts were were are really good to work with. Plenty of teamwork. The bonuses were also huge motivator.
Great culture
Great company to work for. Great benefits and culture. Plenty of room to move around and management will aid you in development to achieve your career goals.
Productive Workplace
I work a 2 - 2 - 3 Night Shift. From 7:00 PM to 7:30 AM the next day.
I learned a lot skills such as Labeling bottles, Labeling cartons and cases (Boxes). I have learned how to use and set up some machines ( Robots). Batch start production , batch end production, Change over, and others.
Great Benefits but Lack Luster Management
If you are looking for an employer that provides great medical benefits and pay, this is the place. However, the benefits you receive come at a cost. A typical day includes being thrown under the bus (due to managerial incompetence), communication disconnects, favoritism, racism, and deception… just to name a few. This company does not value its employees. The management structure leans heavily towards the “what can I get for myself" culture at the risk of making decisions and implementing technology that jeopardizes the very things it pretends to uphold… making quality product. It’s a shame that the buddy system has dragged the culture down. The company has so much potential.
Long Hours
Easily each day requires close to 10-12 hours due to extensive travel, answering customer emails and internal emails. Even for the highly organized person there is a lot to juggle and you tend to feel like your work is to simply put out fires.
Good
Good place to work. Good work schedule. There is flexible work schedules that will allow one to work from home is need be. One could look to work at this company for several years at a time.
Didnt value the employees
Didnt value they hard working employees they just that about making numbers and not the health they employees they were racist to a certain cause it was a very good company when I start working there now I hear the same complaint from everybody
Good training
Great training. 6 months of training at the start. Great lab awareness. Multiple hospital call points, not just the lab.
Drank too much of their own koolaid.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Poor management
Production is poorly run
From a production stand point, it is not a great place to work. Other departments may have a different opinion. Management shows flashes of being competent but its typically a personal motive behind their actions
Pros
Benefits are excellent as well as vacation time
Cons
Poorly run organization
Stressful working environment
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here. There's too much favoritism here. Your not treated fairly. The work itself is very easy. But the people who work there is the problem
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Some of the management and the peopke
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bioMerieux. Our community is ready to answer.
Women's ratings

2.3Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.