BioPhase Inc. Employee Reviews

4.5
Ratings breakdown
Great company
Scientific Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 16, 2016
Great people, hardworking and diligent. Genuine concern for hard working candidates and very professional toward clients in the scientific community
Pros
Excellent culture
Cons
Lots of fringe benefit cuts, some tools missing
Very professional, helpful staff.
Senior CRA for Medical Device (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 4, 2013
BioPhase Solutions has been my recruiter-of-choice for more than eight years. Not only have I accepted several contracts through them, which provided me growth opportunities each time, but I have also recommended their services to many of my friends. Each time they submit a possible contract opportunity to me, they conduct a full interview process with me to confirm that I am qualified for that contract and also to make certain the work environment would be a fit for me.
They're good getting you the job, they forget about you once you're in.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 5, 2013
They're good getting you the job and negotiating for you to get a good pay (of course, since they're a staffing agency and they get a percentage of your salary value). But once I started working at the company they sent me to, I realized they had made up stories about the company and told me false information about my benefits once hired, just to get me to say yes and sign the contract. Once I started working, I never got any phone calls from the agents (which they promised they would do) and they would never return my calls, messages, or emails, even when I needed urgent information from them, or even an explanation on why the false information. They just see you as a money generator, and not really as an employee.
Pros
They negotiate good pay for you
Cons
you are on your own once hired
Great for getting you a job
Temp Job (Former Employee) –  san diego, caMay 5, 2013
My recruiter has always placed me in great work environments.
Productive fun place to work
Specimen Technician I/ temp contractor (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 2, 2012
I recieved specimen samples from every lab located at Quest Diagnostics in SJC,CA and would store them depending on what type of specimen. Also I would float around the entire Quest location to sastify any requirements or needs from any supervisor at any time.
They have great clients
Accessioning Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 26, 2012
The job I was sent to was good if you are only looking for temp. position.
Pros
great job sights
Cons
nothing long term
Biophase is a Temporary Staffing Agency. I really liked working for them.
Discovery Support (Former Employee) –  San DiegoMarch 13, 2012
Biophase Solutions is very proffessional company to work for. They compensate employees very well.
Pros
great place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioPhase Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

BioPhase Inc. Reviews by Location