bioRASI Employee Reviews

Biorasi
Director of Statistical programming (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 9, 2019
bioRASI worked under-trained people like dogs and paid low wages. Then arbitrarily they fired 15% of every department in order to reduce the budget. I do not recommend this company in any way.
A good work place
Senior, Clinical (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 23, 2015
Biorasi is a good to place work and people specially the management team is fairly knowledgeable and responsive. The problem which I see, is their inability to grow employees other than financial aspects.
Pros
team work envirionment
Cons
compensation
This Company is What's Wrong With Corporate America.
Slave @ 10/hr (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLMay 3, 2015
Pay low compared to education level of workers.

Horrible office culture, want you to work 60+ hours a week with no overtime.

Cutting costs at all corners, even patient safety.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay low compared to education level of workers. Horrible office culture, want you to work 60+ hours a week with no overtime. Cutting costs at all corners, even patient safety.
Great advacement opportunities and company culture
Lead, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  MiamiJanuary 19, 2015
I worked here a couple of months ago and I really enjoyed it. Everyone in the company is bright and easygoing. Everyone gets along for the most part..
The CEO only hires people who thrive and have a burning desire to succeed. Promotions are given more frequently here than other companies I've worked at. It's very motivating.
Pros
benefits, bonuses, champagne toasts every quarter
Cons
a lot of traveling for CRAs, traffic around the area
If you are smart and hard working, you will excel here
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLFebruary 14, 2014
I have been working at bioRASI for about a half of year. It is a fast growing company and my day is never boring. The team here is honestly unbelievable and a ton of fun to work with. My co-workers are hilarious yet are some of the most hard working people I have ever seen. This place is meant for people who are flexible and can think outside the box. You must be a problem solver. If you are not then you will not succeed here.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, Major potential for advancement, Great co-workers
Cons
Traffic by the office building
Overwhelming
Clinical Research Associate, Lead (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLJanuary 17, 2014
The company does not allow the CRA to produce their own schedule. They do not pay well and pay very late. The company has no experience with Clinical Research as is apparent with the management resumes. There are too many managers conflicting with each other. Conference calls do not allow team members to express issues or enjoyments. They do not supply benefits at all.
Pros
I have all sites in TX
Cons
Please see above