BioTrust Nutrition

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Super easy job - very bad policies

Overall not a bad place to work. The job as CSR is super easy and the systems are really good. Training was great. However, PTO is very limited and they make you use your PTO if you have to go to an appointment, leave early for personal reasons or become ill. They have a very strict attendance policy. They provide you with an allotted number of points (70) at the start of your employment. If you have an unscheduled day off they take 10 of your points and force you to use your PTO to cover the day. If you miss a half a day it is 5 points and PTO. These points never replenish. So, basically you can have 7 unscheduled absences in your entire time of working for the company. If you have children this may not be a good option for you. Another negative - there is lots of push back from customers. The website used to sell the products is very difficult to use- it tricks people into buying more product then they would like. The majority of the calls are from angry customers. The company has tactics used to try and entice the customer to keep the product and very difficult return policies. This makes for a challenging workday. Overall, easy work but not worth the hassle for $15/hour

Pros

good equipment, great training

Cons

strict attendance policy, poor pay, unhappy customers

Fun, productive, and got to work remotely.

Great team to work for with room for advancement. Also, offered great benefits such health/dental, paid time off, 401k, etc. Management was great-- with assistance whenever needed.

You are worth nothing for them

Ones value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see ones worth. Even if you have proven your work performance is far more than expected, this company does not give what an excellent employee deserves.

Shady company that managed to hire some great folks

I lost count of the number of times I was asked by management to create some form of wool to pull over their customer's eyes. From creating fake blog "review" sites that promote their products to photo manipulation, the management of this company asks their employees to perform every unethical trick in the book. They'll create entirely new companies once their scams are exposed and their reputation is ruined. A simple google search of "josh bezoni attorney general" will uncover some of the fraud the co-owner has been involved with. The weird part is that for some reason they actually had some great folks working there.

Pros

co-workers

Cons

shady and unethical business practices

Too Many Unknowns

Too focused on aggressive marketing and not focused on listening to the needs of consumers. Very low pay based on the cost of living in Denver. Little to no room for career advancement.

Pros

Standard 8-5 workday

Cons

Very low pay for the Denver area's cost of living

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Great workplace, great product

I loved working at BioTrust. I was a customer before becoming an employee. I believe in the product and their mission. I really enjoyed the opportunity to work remote, with a somewhat flexible schedule (I wasn't client facing). The structure was great in my department and every one I was able to work with was educated and dedicated to their jobs and the company. I worked closely with Josh Bezoni and appreciated his brilliant marketing mind and dedication to the company and staff.

Pros

Remote, free product

Fun Place

Good benefits if you're into nutrition and supplements - you get a huge amount of free products every month for free which is a big perk. It's generally a relaxed atmosphere.

The worst company ever

I had worked in many call centers before, but this was by far the worst company to date! They outsourced our jobs to India, they don't care about you as a person, and they work you until you snap! This company is manipulating their customers and they prey on the elderly! Every single call was about how we signed them up and charged them without knowing. This company is a scam and I regret ever working here! I was there for 4 years and never got a promised promotion, yet I watched the Indians get promotions monthly. They want to hire for cheap and they don't care about the few US reps that they have left. DO NOT WORK for this company!!

Pros

Cons

Every single thing

Do. Not.

BioTrust is a bait and switch scheme. But the worst part is that, when i was working for them, i was never quite sure if they were intentionally trying to take advantage of their customers, or if management was just stupid. Im leaning towards the latter.

Pros

Free protein powder

Cons

Losing your dignity as a human being

May 21, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience working at BioTrust. I sincerely appreciate your service and hard work and your feedback is very important to me. I deeply appreciate the energy, effort, and dedication that our employees put forth daily. As you know, we are a fast-growing company with many employees working remotely and have an ambitious focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience. As we continue to build our company, we know there will be areas that need improvement. With reference to your specific criticism, your perspective of our company is concerning. We are currently working to better our marketing initiatives and implementing more efficient processes and procedures throughout the organization. I truly value what you have to say. Honest, constructive, and specific feedback from both customers and employees is welcomed and truly helpful in providing the best overall experience for all. I invite you to contact me personally at CEO@biotrust.com to discuss your experiences and perspectives in more detail.Thank you, Josh Bezoni

Great people with enormous amount of skill and experience

Workdays at BTN were usually what you make of them - they really let you be accountable and held you responsible for your work and effort. Which, in my opinion, was great. The people at BTN are a stellar group of folks, lots of experience in the Dietary Supplement industry, lots and lots of knowledge. Easily the best part about working with the folks at BTN was the culture of fun and creativity, almost everyone (every business has their "grumpy-Guss'") had a voice and could make an impact.

May 21, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review of your experience working at BioTRUST. I deeply appreciate the energy, effort, and dedication that our employees put forth daily. I am very pleased that you enjoyed the independent nature of your position. We value creativity and believe having some fun is essential to a happy work place. Thank you for taking part in helping our company grow and contributing to a positive work environment. I truly value what you have to say. Honest, constructive, and specific feedback from both customers and employees is welcomed and truly helpful in providing the best overall experience for all. I invite you to contact me personally at CEO@biotrust.com to discuss your experiences and perspectives in more detail.Thank you, Josh Bezoni

Great Products

A typical Contact Center where you have to assist agents with Sales and Service. Call volume was high and sales goal where very challenging and somewhat unattainable.

Inbound Customer Service calls

Pretty strait forward. I would log onto the system and answer calls of all types. Product questions, handle customer purchases or complaints. And provide answers regarding nutrition.

Pros

We were at times allowed to work from home.

Cons

Worked every single Saturday.

remote agent

being a remote agent was convenient and i loved what i did. this job was very productive and competitive at times. management was very understanding and they worked with you in all areas. i was not only a sales agent but also worked alot on certain queues to help out with other projects in the company .

Pros

work from home as remote agent

work at home with a great team

I loved answering emails for Biotrust Nutrition. I was part time, I would have loved to work full time, but it didn't work out. The products were free most of the time, the management were great to work with.

Pros

work from home, . free products

BioTrust produces great nutritional supplementation but makes it hard for employees to earn a living and to advance in the company. There is also a lot of misinformation about company procedures and undocumented policy that are forced upon employees while working with BT Nutrition.

Pros

culture

Cons

pay, PTO accrual, misinformation, undocumented policies

October 10, 2017
First off, I’d like to thank you very much for your service and hard work with BioTrust. I greatly appreciate the energy, effort, and dedication that our employees bring to work every day. Thank you also for taking the time to leave your review.As you’ve experienced first-hand, we've worked incredibly hard to build our company over the last several years, yet we know there is still room for improvement. Honest, constructive feedback from both employees and customers is welcomed and truly helpful in providing the best overall experience for all. I value what you have to say, and along those lines, what you’ve shared here concerns me. I’d love for you to take a moment to share your feedback with me personally. I invite you to contact me directly at CEO@biotrust.com to discuss your experiences and perspectives in more detail. Thank you,Josh Bezoni

Semi-reliable with great benefits

The company has a lot of policy and procedure changes frequently while requiring the everyday productivity numbers still. There is some opportunity to work remote or at the corporate location in Golden, CO. Majority of the managers can sometimes take longer than usual to respond, but there are some that really have that passion to keep their employees happy and succeed at that.

Great work life balance

BioTrust has an amazing work life balance and they trust you to get your work done. Nobody is monitoring your every action and there is a lot of freedom to shape the job how you see fit.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No clear path for advancement within company

Former employee

This company does not work with you at all even after being with them 2 yrs. There is no room to grow. Benefits are great. But there is a high turn over rate.

Great company to work for I seen no additional opportuny to grow within the BioTrust.

Provide sales and retention opportunities for customers. I learned how supplements could help improve the quality of life. My manager Josh was awesome but felt he was not given what he needed to keep employee interest and moral up. High turn over rate made me feel BioTrust was not doing what they needed to keep quality employees. The hardest part was the trying to abide by company protocol only to have a mgr override a decision set by the company.

Pros

3 days off

Cons

Company contradictions

Great learning experience. Great Supervisor

Love the products and the companies mission for a healthier way of living. Great perks with the products and opportunity to try them to be able to honestly educate customers on the perks of our producst.

Pros

Great training and free products

Job is stable

Good benefits, cubicles, coaching customers on nutrition, sales, Co workers are nice, gets repetitive, but also feels good to help people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioTrust Nutrition. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BioTrust Nutrition