Bite Squad
63Average

Bite Squad Employee Reviews

United States412 reviews
Featured review
Bite Squad selected this as a representative review
I enjoy working with Bitesquad because I get to learn more about my community and get to meet new people every day. It helps fill in the blanks for paying bills or just for extra money.
I wish you could pick your delivery zones. Sometimes I’m way out in the country for a 5$ tip. It takes 30 mins to get back to town and get another order. Loss of gas & time.
Pros
Stay busy
Cons
Out of way deliveries, you don’t know your customers address until you “accept”
Bitesquad allows you to work your own hours, and be paid hourly or per order. Most customers are ones you'll see daily. Everyone is super nice. Love it
Pros
Pay, independent, work your own hours, discounts
Cons
Wear and tear to car
My soul propose of driving for BiteSquad is customer service and I'm not in for the money because if something happens to me I can't take it with me, So why I'm going to stress out about something that means nothing. Every single customer I've come in contact with has great experience but how true is that statement is to be told.
Pros
Customer Service
Cons
Money
Work is good through Bite Squad. I came in at a transition over from a W-2 to a 1099. Translation: they were being paid hourly with a few other things and now we’re paid by the order plus tips. It is easy to get in to the work and the hot bag and shirt are easy to obtain. You use one app to schedule shifts and the other is to run the job. It’s easy to sign in, pick up orders, drive to restaurants, pick up and drop off. Most of the drivers and restaurants are really friendly.
Pros
Flexibility, ability to select orders
Cons
Not paid hourly, not everyone tips or tips nicely
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
this job was the greatest experience I ever had I was able to be alone and get my job done and deliver my food to my customers with hot satisfying food
Its a delivery driver job, you can get good pay and flexible hours. The management was good to me and helped work through car troubles. However the total work coverage driven in my area was too much.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
end shift early and too large coverage
Work you 12-15 hours a day and belittle you constantly. No set days off. Hard company to feel appreciated. You mostly work for the numbers and get only "praise" when it makes everyone look good and admonished for everything else.
You wait at every resturant because you rate low priority they cut pay into a fraction of what it once was due to corporate greed and the people that fun the place are as sensitive as spoiled children!
Pros
Cons
Drive your car into the ground!
It was fine in the beginning and it was fun. But then when I would have an issue, they would not help me on the dispatch end. Which made me look incompetent.
I delivered to this apartment complex; I knocked, no one came. I waited for 3 minutes and tried again. I called dispatch to let them know, and the guy yelled at me and said I wasn’t at the right location. He guided me on the phone to where he saw it on his computer and I ended up at a dead end by the tennis courts.
Management at this company when you're doing the job going above and beyond does not respect you and when you try to stand up for yourself your other coworkers act scared and refuses to step in to help
Pros
Cons
Management is racist along with no help with coworkers who are too scared to speak up
Since the forced switch to independent contractor, wages have decreased for Bite Squad drivers drastically to below minimum wage. As a W2 employee I averaged around $12 per hour, but after switching to independent contractor I’m lucky to be compensated minimum wage for my labor
Bite Squad is very popular in my city. I start delivering food for them recently. Good thing about it is I make more money than DD or GH.
But the bad thing is it has terrible drivers app. The app does not tell you where the customers address is or how far is it. You can learn it when you pick up the order. It often sends you very far addresses. This company needs to make a better driver app. Then maybe it will be a good delivery company to work for. Also they give lowest base pay. $1.50 per delivery. It is like a joke.

ANd lastly, dispatch is usually rude and unhelpful. THey don't care about the driver, all they care is the customer.
It’s not really worth it, they’ll have you driving all around town for 1.90. They don’t compensate for mileage or gas. In order to see your money you have to work all day.
Driving for bite squad on the island of Honolulu, Hi. Was a most mid to low experience. The key to this job like others is the timing and quality of the food. Depending on the day, you can have some or many orders during your shift.
Pros
Flexible schedule, with many opportunities to have multiple shifts
Cons
Dependent on food market and whats popular, will put some milage on your car
I signed up to work for Bite Squad thinking it would be a great side job and work well with my college schedule. While the job itself was great, they did not pay me. They entered my banking information into their system incorrectly, and after many correspondences and attempts, there was no resolution nor willingness to help. I absolutely do not recommend working for or ordering from this company because drivers will potentially not get their money.
Cons
did not pay me
You go around delivering food for the day using an app, its fun and easy. The hardest part is during rush traffic with all the bad drivers on the road.
They want you to work 24/7 with little to no break and always in call.

They will do anything at the drop of the hat to appease shareholders. Like getting rid of 50 Market Managers with no warning or severance
This company was ok at first after awhile I was pressured to work a certian amount of hours a week versus on how much I could do. It was my second and suddenly I felt obligated to work on my spare time in order not to get fired. Keep a very close eye on your pay. Make sure your hourly, reimbursement and tips all add up. I wouldn't recommend delivering with them to anyone. Not even part time, but if you must I say do this till you get into another delivery service. They really don't care for your emergencies and expect you to do your job even when your shift is well beyond over. Like I said beware!
The job itself was relatively steady. The posted hours may be during a certain timeframe, however you are likely to be cut early during slow periods. Dispatchers are either in Minneapolis or Mexico City, and communication to the dispatching offices is poor. The company recently laid off most of the local management staff with little to no warning to the laid-off staff.
Great two years ago. Bought out and changed to independent contractors. No more schedule, no more W2’s. Does not care about employees, just making more money for the company.

disappointing
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bite Squad. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6
2.6
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Bite Squad.