Bite Squad Employee Review

Great money!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 22, 2017
Great money and none of the inside restaurant work you would have to do at other restaurant delivery jobs.

Flexible schedule is also nice.

Good job if you like to drive.

Very easy for the money.

I can be difficult to end your shift at a certain time but they are working to improve this.
Pros
Good money. Flexible
Cons
Trying to end shift at a certain time

Other Bite Squad Employee Reviews

Horrible job, horrible management
Driver (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 21, 2019
Bitesquad is the worst job I have ever worked, it's very frustrating to work here. They cut your schedule if it's slow even if you work only two hours. low payment, no benefit. Especially, it's difficult and frustrating to get tax return after you quit the job and no payment Pay Time Off at all. You will get tons of emails to return hot bags even if they take $100 from paycheck.
Pros
Make schedule by yourself
Cons
Terrible management, low payment
Good For A Side Job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 17, 2019
I currently work at Bite Squad as a part-time driver and it fits perfectly into my life. The app is decent but sometimes communicating with dispatch can be difficult. Either way, I can almost always finish my deliveries with zero problems as long as I do my duty checking the orders before I leave the restaurant and driving safely to the customer's location. Would recommend as a part-time/side job.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bite Squad. Our community is ready to answer.