Bite Squad Employee Review

Awesome work experience
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 2, 2017
Super awesome job to work for. Great Management & great staff. I love to work there now for the future. Can't wait to make it a career & take care of my family with this career.

Other Bite Squad Employee Reviews

Horrible job, horrible management
Driver (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 21, 2019
Bitesquad is the worst job I have ever worked, it's very frustrating to work here. They cut your schedule if it's slow even if you work only two hours. low payment, no benefit. Especially, it's difficult and frustrating to get tax return after you quit the job and no payment Pay Time Off at all. You will get tons of emails to return hot bags even if they take $100 from paycheck.
Pros
Make schedule by yourself
Cons
Terrible management, low payment
Good For A Side Job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 17, 2019
I currently work at Bite Squad as a part-time driver and it fits perfectly into my life. The app is decent but sometimes communicating with dispatch can be difficult. Either way, I can almost always finish my deliveries with zero problems as long as I do my duty checking the orders before I leave the restaurant and driving safely to the customer's location. Would recommend as a part-time/side job.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bite Squad. Our community is ready to answer.