Bizzell Corporation Employee Reviews

Team Effort
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 1, 2018
I collaborated on several projects with the Bizzell team. I found them very fair, honest and professional. Always a team mentaliity and communication was excellent. The CEO was always accessible and responsive. Staff were good people and always supportive with quick follow up. Had an excellent experience and successful business/working relationship.

Look forward to working with the Bizzell team on the next opportunity/contract.
Pros
Professional, responsive and solid business ethics.
Great Place to work!
C-level Executive (Former Employee) –  Washington/Metro, DCDecember 19, 2017
I highly recommend this company. They have an agile and responsive management team and really care about their staff. They are a smaller company and do their best to keep staff from contract to contract but when you are small...that doesn't always happen. I would work for these guys again anytime.
Pros
Great managment team, very family oriented
Cons
none known
Don't bother
Regional Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAAugust 22, 2017
On of the biggest mistakes of my entire career was to sign on with the Bizzell Corporation. Not because it was a poor company, but because they required a lot from you. the expectation was to deploy to Iraq/Afghanistan every 6 months, regardless of your situation. -- This employer was not one of the best employers.
Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 14, 2016
This is a government contract company and the positions are based on government contracts. I see complaints but this is the risk you take when working in this industry.

Work is supported by the US Government and when the government ends a contract...the supporting work ends along with your employment at times.

The company executives are great and very responsive all the way up to the CEO....always going above and beyond to serve.
Pros
Responsive and personal managment
Cons
Work can be at risk of government ending a contract
The worse ever
linguist (Former Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 29, 2015
They have a broken management and if you need to talk to someone, they don't exist. Lowest pay and too slow at paperwork. Bad bad bad when it comes to communication.
Worked from home position
Part Time Administrative/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 29, 2015
This company provided work from home opportunities but given it was a government contractor, the contracts could end at any given time. Communications could have been better.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Finding out the contracts were pulled back forcing a lay off.
Negative
Analyst (Former Employee) –  overseas and virginiaMay 3, 2014
Stay away from this company. Only for for this place if you like the minimum benefits and pay available to you. Many employees in this company has pay problems where they were underpaid and didn't find out about it later. Furthermore, this company lacks in healthcare, many of us have to pay for our own. You get paid tens of thousands less than the average person in the same field as yours. There are also very, if none of any incentives or bonuses provided. You will get the "the job market is very tough and right now we can't provide a raise" speech even though you were better than most analysts in the contract. There are additional stuff wrong with working for this company but I think you get the message. Look elsewhere and hold out.
Cons
no healthcare, lowball salary, lack of management, no bonuses
Comfortable Professional Work environment
CITP All Source Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJuly 19, 2013
It is a reletively new company, so the job security is not quite there.