BJCTA

BJCTA Employee Reviews

It's a pretty good place to work although they would be better if they got rid of the management at the very top and replaced them with some more honest, capable more visionary people.
The administration in place is awful. First time ive ever worked somewhere thats so unprofessional. Its no wonder the company is failing and under investigation.
Bjcta is a great job as far as pay and benefits, but the management is very poor.I love driving transit providing customer service to passengers. Keeping my routes on time despite the traffic and poor equipment we have to deal with on a daily basis.
Pros
Health insurance, Pension plan and other benefits
Cons
Poor management, Unsafe buses.
Working for Max was great experience, I think there have been some changes in administration since I have been gone so I dont know how the company is currently.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
People are messy
Very stressful, no team player, everyone is for self. As for as management is concern, they do not work with their people. If you speak up about things not right, they try to intimidate you.
Pros
Insensitive/ No lunch break
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Dealing with day to day operations with buses, customers getting to from their destinations and on time performance. The culture of the workplace is a fast motivated environment. The hardest part of my job was when a bus was late at a time point and the customer would wait for a lengthy period of time; and the most enjoyable part of the job was when the company had a productive day with no problems and everyone was satisfied.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Better equipment
Great experience learning to work with different types of people, heavy work load witch made the days more enjoyable, management always had great attitudes and customer service.
I love being able to learn and work in transit. Co-workers are nice but I stay to myself.
Pros
work meetong lunches
Cons
some management
buses where no good the a/c didn't work wanted u to remember all the 100 bus routes cause u never on the same one all the time
great love my job great work hours 40 plus weekly mangement were ok .
Pros
lunches
  1. Employee Reviews