BL Legacy Employee Reviews

Performance Is Key
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, NJAugust 15, 2019
I come from a lot of experiences where your performance is important to your level of responsibility. (Mainly in my sports teams but a little in the restaurant field) I understand that what you put in is what you get out and honestly, I appreciate that. I consider myself a hard worker and I know that I can outwork almost anyone which is probably why I've been able to comfortably take on more responsibilities in past experiences as well as this one.
Growth and great culture
President/Owner (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, NJAugust 15, 2019
The culture at BL Legacy has been awesome. I haven’t been here for long but it’s been a great time. I feel apart of the work family already. The manager is super nice and transparent about everything. Definitely a great environment.
Scam
N/A (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJAugust 14, 2019
This is one of many companies that are just a scam. They get people through the door by saying it's an opportunity to open up your own business within a years time. What they don't tell you is that you're working most 12 hours a day 6 days aweek. The biggest thing, this is a DOOR TO DOOR JOB, you are walking all day for in a lot of areas and most times, the company doesn't have permits or is allowed in the town's where they get their COLD LEADS! The pay is straight commission and on your training week, if you miss a day, you don't get any for that week. They pay period is 3 weeks in the rear so for the first month you are basically getting paid about 400 bucks. Please try to avoid small companies like these. They over work you and expect you to sell without training you correctly!
Pros
Jone
Cons
Fast lunch breaks, walking for about 8 hrs, work 6 days a week.
Goal-oriented workplace
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, NJAugust 6, 2019
You feel like a part of the team almost immediately which is something I never really got to experience before. It's a nice change to be able to learn and grow but still feel like you're part of a team where your opinion matters.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BL Legacy. Our community is ready to answer.

BL Legacy Reviews by Location