Black Knight Financial Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
DO NOT go here, company is moving jobs to India.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 7, 2018
Help Desk, QA, QA Automation, Project Managers, and Developer jobs are already in India, and moving the rest of the jobs to India as well. Company is barely hiring in USA, but hiring like crazy in India. They should simply rename to Black Knight of India, Inc. They have gone through rounds and rounds of layoffs to move those jobs to India. Long term strategy seems to be to sell old and expensive products to USA customers and hire cheap labor in India, replacing skilled USA labor. This is definitely where Amazon can make a killing, who already said that they are entering mortgage industry. Its not hard to pass by old and stale company who is not interested in growth, but in cost cutting.
Pros
none in USA, plenty of you are in India.
Cons
offshoring
Not a Bad Place to Work
Systems Administrator III (Remote) (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 12, 2018
Its an ok place to work. I have been working there for some time and have no real complaints. I work from home so that is a real plus and can allow me to get alot of work done
Old School corporate workplace in Denver suburbs
Financial/ Business Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 6, 2018
Overall sufficient place to work. Very large corporation benefits in the Denver suburbs. Some on the job training available via online courses. Felt a bit isolated in the Denver area as most of the important departments were run out of Florida. Flexible work environment.
Pros
Flexible work environment.
Cons
Out of the primary corporate loop.
Atypical Culture with some Silver Linings
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 31, 2018
At the time I worked there, the culture at the company was very immature and there were a lot of inexperienced people who lacked the proper training to provide guidance to the employees that they supervised. However, there were some with a lot industry knowledge that were overlooked for advancement due to a very atypical corporate environment. There were quite a few quality people that worked there that you could build long and lasting relationships with, who also had an inclination to further their careers.
Good working evironment & great team
Senior SQL Server Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 27, 2018
Typical day would involve working on issues/providing support to customers/developers. Learnt a lot of new supporting tools/configuring/administering SQL servers ( 2012, 2016). Good management team and workplace is great.
Pros
Flex timings
Great Company
Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 27, 2018
Overall good company to work for but the job expectations can change without you having full knowledge or giving you the proper tools to succeed. Management was lacking in the understanding of how to handle volume and train their employees properly
Do not care about employees
Team Lead - Accounts Receivable Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 20, 2018
Black Knight likes to say that the employees are their #1 resource, but they don't actually care about the staff. They will move or terminate staff at will, regardless of what other open positions may be available. They are shipping all jobs to India and terminating US staff in mass.
Was unhappy working there
BUSINESS CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 16, 2018
For the first 6 months I sat with nothing to do and then was sent on a project with no formal training. Job includes a lot of travel and you are gone for weeks at a time.
Fast paced environment
Production Support Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2018
Fast paced environment that requires a high level of technical aptitude and individual drive. You will be successful if you take care of your business and communicate with your team.
Overall great exposure to technology
Business System Analyst II/ (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 14, 2018
This work place is perfect for those getting into IT. It exposes you to a lot of software and hardware for your learning. the company is continue to grow and with software dating older than 20-30 years it continues to try keep up with the competition.
Pros
lots of opportunity for growth and improvement
Cons
management should push their people to document SOPs
Applications Programmer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 13, 2018
state of the art working conditions. Great corporate culture. Extremely intelligent programmers. On campus Gym available. 4 cafeterias. Great management support.
Pros
Free coffee, tea
Cons
trying to force mainframers to the PC
Black Knight is Continually Trying to improve its Employee programs.
CAD Rules Development 1st Line Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 3, 2018
Black Knight provides training and allows employees to go without making up time after hours. They will also provide compensation for certifications once the test is passed.

The company does not work on Utilization requiring an employee to meet a certain % of time billable where time takes off would be used against that time.

I believe they are working in improve their processes in AGILE usage, and how they work with external clients and delivery of SW.
Pros
education, time off, resources
Cons
lack of consistent management across business unites
Late Shifts
Production Support Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 30, 2018
Shift is from 7pm to 7am. Hard on family and planning. Scheduled has been changed 3 or 4 times in the 3 years I have been here. They tend to hire outside and outsource than hiring from within.
Nice place, long hours
Accountant III (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 27, 2018
Great place and people... but LONG hours and as salaried employee they are unpaid. Month end process is long and painful for accountants. No recognition given even after working 80 hours a week...not much of a work- personal life balance.
Pros
Gym, 401k match up to 3 %, working remotely
Cons
Long hours, no much recognition.
Very slow pace environment
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 23, 2018
Very slow pace environment. Work load is very little. Not much to learn. I learn a little bit of accounting. Lack of communications. Not fit job for a multi tasking person.
Its ok
Technical Support Representative I (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 18, 2018
I came into this job with very little Techincal Support skills, and now I am able to assist with HTML 5 and some CSS coding to build websites.Its good for just learning the basics.
Overall a good company to work for.
Manager - Identity and Access Management (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 16, 2018
Black Knight is a culturally diverse worfkorce which is important to me. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people I worked with on my team and on my projects.
Decent company with decent benefits
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 15, 2018
There are good people working at this company with varying degrees of experience and tenure. If you are a self-starter and don't mind daily timekeeping, it's an ok place to work. There are also remote work opportunities in some cases.
Good intentions, terrible pay
Vice President, Training (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 2, 2018
At first, I loved my job. I have the autonomy to do what I wanted and build a great team. After a couple of years building a high performing team, my boss saw the great work I was doing and split off the rest of her functions and then took over mine. She got a big promotion and huge pay raise. and then focused too much on trying to learn from me and my team. I could handle the little pay, but little pay + training up + micromanaging = no thanks.
Pros
clean slate
Cons
micro-managing
Grate companie.
LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJuly 1, 2018
Grate companie. Working my 6th year. Grate companie witn medical dental and vision benefits. Good benefits, good location, busy all day. good benifets, good location, busy all day
Pros
good benefits, good location, busy all day