Black Knight Financial Services Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2018
Great place to work. Nice people. The environment was very congenial. They provided support to function in the job and provided training if needed. Managers were also supportive.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Poor salary structure
Very Poor environment to work
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 15, 2018
Employees were not able to share their views with management. Management was very rude and inconsiderate of employees. Schedule times were horrible. Was unable to move up in company.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Terrible management
Very good place to work
Consultant-System Software Programmer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 12, 2018
I was only there for 6 months as a consultant. I was busy every day and the culture was professional. Again, I was not there long enough to give an opinion, but from my time there I enjoyed it and would work there again.
What I Learned
Technical Business Consultant II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 2, 2018
I learned how to practice corporate politics. Work Culture isn't the best. They work the stew out of you. Client Support is a high turn over role. Most enjoyable moment was when I was laid off.
Pros
Stock Options
Cons
Work Culture
Productive yet easy going work environment
Billing Disputes Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNOctober 29, 2018
I enjoyed working at Black Knight. The people in my department worked hard but we also knew how to make the accounting department a welcome and fun place to be.
Pros
Snack room, the great people and my boss not micromanaging me.
Cons
The pay wasn't great and I rarely ever got more than a 3% raise every year
Black Knight was an ok place to work.
Office Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNOctober 24, 2018
I learned a lot working at Black knight. I met people who eventually connected me with my position with McCalla Raymer Liebert Pierce, LLI. I was able to work at home.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
My department was very structured and rigid.
Paid holiday, paid vacation employee discounts
Accounts Receivables Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNOctober 23, 2018
Generaly good place to work and plenty of opportunities across the US and in India (not MN).Flexible hours Monday - Friday. Love the PTO and Paid Holiday.
Pros
New hires start with 3 weeks vacation, paid holidays and PCH.
Cons
A lack of communication between departments when needed. Sometimes environment could be hostile.
A fast paced, slow moving train.
Applications Development/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 21, 2018
This is a very fast paced organization with many different areas for someone to learn.

Management style is very project focused. The culture that has been adopted is mission oriented.
Fun place to work
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNOctober 8, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Black Knight. Benefits were pretty good. It was a more laid back culture. Jeans and t shirts acceptable. Long drive though.
DO NOT go here, company is moving jobs to India.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 7, 2018
Help Desk, QA, QA Automation, Project Managers, and Developer jobs are already in India, and moving the rest of the jobs to India as well. Company is barely hiring in USA, but hiring like crazy in India. They should simply rename to Black Knight of India, Inc. They have gone through rounds and rounds of layoffs to move those jobs to India. Long term strategy seems to be to sell old and expensive products to USA customers and hire cheap labor in India, replacing skilled USA labor. This is definitely where Amazon can make a killing, who already said that they are entering mortgage industry. Its not hard to pass by old and stale company who is not interested in growth, but in cost cutting.
Pros
none in USA, plenty of you are in India.
Cons
offshoring
Not a Bad Place to Work
Systems Administrator III (Remote) (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 12, 2018
Its an ok place to work. I have been working there for some time and have no real complaints. I work from home so that is a real plus and can allow me to get alot of work done
Old School corporate workplace in Denver suburbs
Financial/ Business Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 6, 2018
Overall sufficient place to work. Very large corporation benefits in the Denver suburbs. Some on the job training available via online courses. Felt a bit isolated in the Denver area as most of the important departments were run out of Florida. Flexible work environment.
Pros
Flexible work environment.
Cons
Out of the primary corporate loop.
Atypical Culture with some Silver Linings
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 31, 2018
At the time I worked there, the culture at the company was very immature and there were a lot of inexperienced people who lacked the proper training to provide guidance to the employees that they supervised. However, there were some with a lot industry knowledge that were overlooked for advancement due to a very atypical corporate environment. There were quite a few quality people that worked there that you could build long and lasting relationships with, who also had an inclination to further their careers.
Good working evironment & great team
Senior SQL Server Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 27, 2018
Typical day would involve working on issues/providing support to customers/developers. Learnt a lot of new supporting tools/configuring/administering SQL servers ( 2012, 2016). Good management team and workplace is great.
Pros
Flex timings
Great Company
Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 27, 2018
Overall good company to work for but the job expectations can change without you having full knowledge or giving you the proper tools to succeed. Management was lacking in the understanding of how to handle volume and train their employees properly
Do not care about employees
Team Lead - Accounts Receivable Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 20, 2018
Black Knight likes to say that the employees are their #1 resource, but they don't actually care about the staff. They will move or terminate staff at will, regardless of what other open positions may be available. They are shipping all jobs to India and terminating US staff in mass.
Was unhappy working there
BUSINESS CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 16, 2018
For the first 6 months I sat with nothing to do and then was sent on a project with no formal training. Job includes a lot of travel and you are gone for weeks at a time.
Fast paced environment
Production Support Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2018
Fast paced environment that requires a high level of technical aptitude and individual drive. You will be successful if you take care of your business and communicate with your team.
Overall great exposure to technology
Business System Analyst II/ (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 14, 2018
This work place is perfect for those getting into IT. It exposes you to a lot of software and hardware for your learning. the company is continue to grow and with software dating older than 20-30 years it continues to try keep up with the competition.
Pros
lots of opportunity for growth and improvement
Cons
management should push their people to document SOPs
Applications Programmer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 13, 2018
state of the art working conditions. Great corporate culture. Extremely intelligent programmers. On campus Gym available. 4 cafeterias. Great management support.
Pros
Free coffee, tea
Cons
trying to force mainframers to the PC