Black Knight Financial Services Employee Reviews

Productive and inovative company
QSR/ Underwriting Eliminations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 27, 2018
Good place to work. supportive staff and management. Highly skilled production team. Ability to freely express your ideas and solution to team issues.
Solid employer for a comfortable job
Application Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 27, 2018
There are lots of career employees with 15+ years at the company. Some of these folks keep on the cutting edge and go the extra mile; others are content to coast, knowing that inertia will keep them employed.

The company has changed hands several times over the years; this has had little effect on middle management and below, though there have been periods of layoffs.

It's not a bad place to work by any means, but not a particularly interesting one, either.
Pros
Good money for a reasonable amount of work
Cons
Unlikely to provide a challenge or room to grow past a certain point
Fun place to work
Title Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 22, 2018
Jobs are good and managers are great and responsible to the employees, good training online and offline good training online and offline good benefits for employees
Experince
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 14, 2018
BLACK KNIGHT FINANCIAL SERVICES
• Analyze Reports & Documents
• Investigate changes and rate increases
• Maintained rapport and relationships with internal and external clients
• Assist operations in gathering and organizing data files and backup recovery
• Performed various duties as needed to successfully fulfil functions.
E-Recording Specialist
E-Recording Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 27, 2018
I must say the only thing great about working here was the health benefits. Other then that, there is no room for growth, no appreciation for employees nor is there any reasonable yearly raise.
Company had problems
Southeast Region Manager (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSFebruary 19, 2018
This company had a lot of hidden problems in management and training. Had I known then what I know now I never would have taken the job. I moved on my own money and they killed the project and paid jo severence.
Contract Employee for Interactive Resources (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2018
The job was fun and engaging. Management was interactive and helpful. This was not a stressful job. On the downside, they need to be better at onboarding new hires. Can take several days to get equipment, accounts and permissions setup to start working.
Pros
Good people, good managers, no stress or micro-management
Cons
Can take some time to get everything you need to work.
Good management, questionable executive leadership
Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 14, 2018
Most people are overworked, and corporate expectations are unrealistic. The dress code is casual, and the corporate processes are crazy complicated. There are good employees and managers, but the top-down leadership is unreasonable. The culture is fairly toxic and stressful.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Questionable executive leadership
Job
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 8, 2018
This is a nice place to work. I wasn't there for long due to me being a contractor. They are very collaborative and helpful. I learned a lot in the amount of time I was there.
Collaborative Place to Work
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 6, 2018
Team oriented environment and involves all levels of the organization in technology enhancements. They have a unique way of involving their clients in identifying enhancements to the software interface they provide the default mortgage industry.
Business culture not suited for me
Technical Project Manager II (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 31, 2018
Business culture not suited for me. Too much big corporation politics. Management is not very supportive and provides limited to no coaching or development.
Why do I have to do this
Entry Level Associate- Trying To Make A Living II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2018
I have to do this again in order to continue so I am just going to put words in this box until the little green check mark appears. Then I can finish applying for jobs.
good environment
Full Stack Developer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 22, 2018
Good experience in working with this company. I learn many technologies when working on my project. The team work is very good and we work hard to get our results.
Flood Request
Part-Time Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 15, 2018
Nice place to work. Staff was helpful. Atmosphere was comfortable. Dress code was very relaxed. Part-time staff with the exception of upper management.
Negative culture
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 5, 2018
Upper management are highly paid bullies. The company continues to assign high priority projects with unrealistic deadlines and overwork its employees
Benefits
Cons
Work-life balance, No management support, no new employee on-boarding
LPS was a stressful but fun place to work
Network Engineer/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 4, 2018
LPS was a provider of financial services to fortune 500 clients. The company was rebranded as Black Knight Financial Services. Overall, it was a good place to work but the workload was often very heavy.
Excellent Job!
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Rantoul, ILDecember 28, 2017
As an independent contractor, one is not afforded private insurance, 401K or other amenities that accompany traditional jobs. However, the work itself -- submission of MERS information -- was quite enjoyable. The position itself paid on a per document basis ($1.00 per document), and I averaged 25-$50 per hour. Moreover, you are able to work from home, can create and change your work hours as often as you like, and the management is easy-going and professional.
Pros
Pay, independence, hours, management.
Cons
Healthcare, Dental, 401K
good people to work with
IT-Quality Assurance Tester/Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 18, 2017
As far as QA, the work load balance depends on the application that you are working on. Some applications are smoother than others in the processes. some can be very time demanding while others are more in line with a 40 hour work week.
Sweat shop mentality where management steals credit and passes along condemnation
Build Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 10, 2017
Had 6 or 7 managers while there, only 1 of whom even recognized work. One manager claimed as his own work all recommendations and reports produced for him, unless he was reprimanded for something that went wrong, especially as predicted given decision processes.

Software development became a sweatshop environment. Work effort is not respected, and management steals credit.
Wonderful place to work.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calera, ALDecember 9, 2017
Great place to work. Wish I did not had to leave. They have great training programs and helpful managers who will help you with any problem that arises.
Pros
Will work with you no matter what
Cons
Ran out of work in my area.