Black Knight Financial Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Overall great exposure to technology
Business System Analyst II/ (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 14, 2018
This work place is perfect for those getting into IT. It exposes you to a lot of software and hardware for your learning. the company is continue to grow and with software dating older than 20-30 years it continues to try keep up with the competition.
Pros
lots of opportunity for growth and improvement
Cons
management should push their people to document SOPs
Applications Programmer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 13, 2018
state of the art working conditions. Great corporate culture. Extremely intelligent programmers. On campus Gym available. 4 cafeterias. Great management support.
Pros
Free coffee, tea
Cons
trying to force mainframers to the PC
Good intentions, terrible pay
Vice President, Training (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 2, 2018
At first, I loved my job. I have the autonomy to do what I wanted and build a great team. After a couple of years building a high performing team, my boss saw the great work I was doing and split off the rest of her functions and then took over mine. She got a big promotion and huge pay raise. and then focused too much on trying to learn from me and my team. I could handle the little pay, but little pay + training up + micromanaging = no thanks.
Pros
clean slate
Cons
micro-managing
Grate companie.
LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJuly 1, 2018
Grate companie. Working my 6th year. Grate companie witn medical dental and vision benefits. Good benefits, good location, busy all day. good benifets, good location, busy all day
Pros
good benefits, good location, busy all day
Great Place
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 4, 2018
Interesting work and projects. Great culture that can be seen throughout the campus. Employees generally look and feel like they are happy to be there.
Overall a decent place to work, but improvement is needed
System Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 27, 2018
Black Knight has a great job culture and great people to work with, however much improvement is needed with management and the assigning of the workload and accounts.
Pros
-Great team of people to work with, relaxed environment as long as the work is being done, schedule flexibility with salary employees
Cons
Bad management, constantly getting mandatory projects at the last minute without warning, uneven and overbearing work loads, lack of communication between departments for customer needs
Productive and inovative company
QSR/ Underwriting Eliminations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 27, 2018
Good place to work. supportive staff and management. Highly skilled production team. Ability to freely express your ideas and solution to team issues.
Challenging and enlightening
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 23, 2018
Fueled by change - this environment merges old and new technology in a complex business which made it challenging and enlightening. Being exposed to the entire mortgage process in one company makes for a great learning experience, but they had a lot of change within their business (ownership, management, high employee turn-over) as well as regulatory requirements that came about during this time. Working with the clients and co-workers were some of the most enjoyable parts of the job.
Pros
Exposed to the entire mortgage process - cradle to grave.
Cons
High employee turn-over and a lot of change within the organization and business.
Solid employer for a comfortable job
Application Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 27, 2018
There are lots of career employees with 15+ years at the company. Some of these folks keep on the cutting edge and go the extra mile; others are content to coast, knowing that inertia will keep them employed.

The company has changed hands several times over the years; this has had little effect on middle management and below, though there have been periods of layoffs.

It's not a bad place to work by any means, but not a particularly interesting one, either.
Pros
Good money for a reasonable amount of work
Cons
Unlikely to provide a challenge or room to grow past a certain point
Fun place to work
Title Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 22, 2018
Jobs are good and managers are great and responsible to the employees, good training online and offline good training online and offline good benefits for employees
Experince
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 14, 2018
BLACK KNIGHT FINANCIAL SERVICES
• Analyze Reports & Documents
• Investigate changes and rate increases
• Maintained rapport and relationships with internal and external clients
• Assist operations in gathering and organizing data files and backup recovery
• Performed various duties as needed to successfully fulfil functions.
E-Recording Specialist
E-Recording Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 27, 2018
I must say the only thing great about working here was the health benefits. Other then that, there is no room for growth, no appreciation for employees nor is there any reasonable yearly raise.
Company had problems
Southeast Region Manager (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSFebruary 19, 2018
This company had a lot of hidden problems in management and training. Had I known then what I know now I never would have taken the job. I moved on my own money and they killed the project and paid jo severence.
Contract Employee for Interactive Resources (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2018
The job was fun and engaging. Management was interactive and helpful. This was not a stressful job. On the downside, they need to be better at onboarding new hires. Can take several days to get equipment, accounts and permissions setup to start working.
Pros
Good people, good managers, no stress or micro-management
Cons
Can take some time to get everything you need to work.
Good management, questionable executive leadership
Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 14, 2018
Most people are overworked, and corporate expectations are unrealistic. The dress code is casual, and the corporate processes are crazy complicated. There are good employees and managers, but the top-down leadership is unreasonable. The culture is fairly toxic and stressful.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Questionable executive leadership
Job
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 8, 2018
This is a nice place to work. I wasn't there for long due to me being a contractor. They are very collaborative and helpful. I learned a lot in the amount of time I was there.
Collaborative Place to Work
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 6, 2018
Team oriented environment and involves all levels of the organization in technology enhancements. They have a unique way of involving their clients in identifying enhancements to the software interface they provide the default mortgage industry.
Business culture not suited for me
Technical Project Manager II (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 31, 2018
Business culture not suited for me. Too much big corporation politics. Management is not very supportive and provides limited to no coaching or development.
Why do I have to do this
Entry Level Associate- Trying To Make A Living II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2018
I have to do this again in order to continue so I am just going to put words in this box until the little green check mark appears. Then I can finish applying for jobs.
good environment
Full Stack Developer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 22, 2018
Good experience in working with this company. I learn many technologies when working on my project. The team work is very good and we work hard to get our results.