Black pearl Employee Review

Productive and a fun place too work in
Receptionist / junior manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WCJanuary 20, 2014
Very busy during weekends, was a fun and stressful work place it was not for the faint hearted, we all worked as a team and helped each other where we needed help, I learned that if u week at something don't hold it in ask for help so that I could grow at my weekness also never be afraid to grow and excel in what I love to do, management and co-workers where awesome as we were a family and worked as a team although we had our ups and downs we overcame that by dealing with our problems and issues individually and as a team. I enjoyed being busy most part of the job as i was focused and was always doing something, I love to be busy its better than doing nothing right?
Pros
Free drinks and dinners
Cons

Other Black pearl Employee Reviews

The worst
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Bay City, MIJune 28, 2017
Horrible, slave drivers. I would not have even given them one stars if I had not have been forced to. Unfair working environment. I felt bad for the customers who had the unfortunate experience of eating at this establishment.
The food was good when I was there
Cook (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 18, 2017
The restaurant was busy when I worked there, but has since closed. Set up and prepped just like any other restaurant and prepared for dinner service. Management wasn't the greatest.
Pros
Was fun in the beginning and the food was good
Cons
Management changes and negligence