Blake Management Group Employee Review

View all Blake Management Group reviews

Horrible horrible place to work!!!!!!
PA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 31, 2019
Where do I begin.... from the very start I knew something wasn’t right with this place. Management is HORRIBLE! They treat you like dirt and expect you to slave for them everyday. The work load in that place is NOT worth $10.50. You’re 5 or 6 different job titles all in one. By the time you’re done with breakfast you’re tired, sweaty, feet and back are hurting, and you’re burnt out for the day. And if you hurt yourself while lifting and transferring residents (who shouldn’t be there in the first place) they expect you to still come to work, doctor’s excuse and all! They don’t have your back. They will lie and throw you under the bus in a heartbeat! They are very inconsiderate and communication is horrible! Nobody ever knows anything. Management is sleeping with employees. Everyone knows your business, because management talks about employees to other employees. Save yourself the headache, keep it moving!

Other Blake Management Group Employee Reviews

Run
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCOctober 10, 2019
The residents are truly the only reason to work there. It’s mostly NOT an assisted living. Most of them honestly belong in skilled nursing. High turnover rate because of this and most people I worked with wanted to quit due to the lies told during the interview. As an LPN it’s NOT just passing meds- it’s lifting , feeding and cleaning. I don’t mind it but to could be honest about it in the interview process!!
Clients were awesome but management was not
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Thibodaux, LASeptember 25, 2019
I was with BMG for over a year and barely got a raise. The management was poor overall and I felt for the clients because it trickled down to their care. If just for the clients I would return but I’ve moved and was lucky enough to find a job with better pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blake Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6