Blake Management Group Employee Review

View all Blake Management Group reviews

Worst place you could ever go
PA (Former Employee) –  Elgin, SCAugust 22, 2019
Management here (specially at the Elgin,SC location) is fake and truly do not care about their employees or the impossible predicament they continuously put them in. I currently work there now but am leaving very soon due to an unfair scheduling issue and blatant disrespect by the office (with the exception of the DoD and HR). The money is crazy low for all of the work they ask for (most of which is another departments job completely). They would rather get rid of hard working individuals and keep lazy ones as long as they do what the office wants. It’s ridiculous. They are constantly raising rent for residents because they can’t get/keep people in the building and the employees are the ones they complain too because the ED is too busy to take a meeting. The residents and employees deserve so much more than what they are getting.
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
Management, pay, scheduling, pest problems etc

Other Blake Management Group Employee Reviews

Run
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCOctober 10, 2019
The residents are truly the only reason to work there. It’s mostly NOT an assisted living. Most of them honestly belong in skilled nursing. High turnover rate because of this and most people I worked with wanted to quit due to the lies told during the interview. As an LPN it’s NOT just passing meds- it’s lifting , feeding and cleaning. I don’t mind it but to could be honest about it in the interview process!!
Clients were awesome but management was not
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Thibodaux, LASeptember 25, 2019
I was with BMG for over a year and barely got a raise. The management was poor overall and I felt for the clients because it trickled down to their care. If just for the clients I would return but I’ve moved and was lucky enough to find a job with better pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blake Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6