Blake Management Group Employee Review

View all Blake Management Group reviews

The chef
N/A (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJune 19, 2019
They was ok in the Beginning but after year after it open it went down ....the manger was not friendly no more ...after they let one of the best Chef go..they had other came in tryin to fire everyone that start with the company....speaking of the Chef In the kitchen they have ...He is very very very nasty very very Rude and don't know how to talk to people...He cook the food and pick out of the food and cough or sneeze in the food...and still serve the food.....and when a resident ask for something or want more he use always say they need to stop asking for stuff they need to know how to think about other....and when things don't go his way he throw a girl attitude to get his way...he always steal food out the kitchen to take to his house and lie say he goin home to cook it but we never see the food when he so say he goin to cook for the kitchen....and he always say THIS.. THIS IS His DEPARTMENT and HE DO WHAT THE .... HE WANT TO DO IN THIS .......KITCHEN AND THEY NOT GOIN TO DO ME NOTHING ....HE WILL ALWAYS SAY THAT WITH CUSSING...DO YALL THIK HE NEED TO BE IN THE KITCHEN HE NEED TO LET GO FROM THERE..EVERY SINCE HE GOT THERE THAT DEPARTMENT HAVE NOT BEEN RUN RIGHT AND STILL NOT.....
Pros
Poor
Cons
Poor

Other Blake Management Group Employee Reviews

Run
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCOctober 10, 2019
The residents are truly the only reason to work there. It’s mostly NOT an assisted living. Most of them honestly belong in skilled nursing. High turnover rate because of this and most people I worked with wanted to quit due to the lies told during the interview. As an LPN it’s NOT just passing meds- it’s lifting , feeding and cleaning. I don’t mind it but to could be honest about it in the interview process!!
Clients were awesome but management was not
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Thibodaux, LASeptember 25, 2019
I was with BMG for over a year and barely got a raise. The management was poor overall and I felt for the clients because it trickled down to their care. If just for the clients I would return but I’ve moved and was lucky enough to find a job with better pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blake Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6