Blake Management Group Employee Review

View all Blake Management Group reviews

Nice place
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Indian Land, SCFebruary 5, 2019
Very nice place..not enough help to be able to do your job properly..not much recognition for people that work the hardest..the pay should be better for the amount of work required..great residents...friendly staff..good food over all a good place to work..
Pros
Residents
Cons
Pay

Other Blake Management Group Employee Reviews

Run
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCOctober 10, 2019
The residents are truly the only reason to work there. It’s mostly NOT an assisted living. Most of them honestly belong in skilled nursing. High turnover rate because of this and most people I worked with wanted to quit due to the lies told during the interview. As an LPN it’s NOT just passing meds- it’s lifting , feeding and cleaning. I don’t mind it but to could be honest about it in the interview process!!
Clients were awesome but management was not
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Thibodaux, LASeptember 25, 2019
I was with BMG for over a year and barely got a raise. The management was poor overall and I felt for the clients because it trickled down to their care. If just for the clients I would return but I’ve moved and was lucky enough to find a job with better pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blake Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6