Blake Management Group Employee Review

View all Blake Management Group reviews

Run, run, run this place is sad, sad, sad!!!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 20, 2019
Micro Management at the highest form. Upper level management is a joke, one that changes as often as underwear! You are hired to do one job but in reality you are expected to do 5 or more. Are owners even aware of the goings on with the management company. If so, they are in bad a shape as they are. This company believes in hiring the cheapest help available-----Personal assistants that aren't even CNA's, and the nurses are all LPN's! They even have LPN's in high management positions telling the RN what to do! This company is a joke! Run, Run, Run! They are hotel people trying to make big money in the healthcare industry! Sad, sad, sad!
Pros
New, beautiful building but it has many maintenance issues that are not fixed
Cons
See above---too many to list

Other Blake Management Group Employee Reviews

Run
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCOctober 10, 2019
The residents are truly the only reason to work there. It’s mostly NOT an assisted living. Most of them honestly belong in skilled nursing. High turnover rate because of this and most people I worked with wanted to quit due to the lies told during the interview. As an LPN it’s NOT just passing meds- it’s lifting , feeding and cleaning. I don’t mind it but to could be honest about it in the interview process!!
Clients were awesome but management was not
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Thibodaux, LASeptember 25, 2019
I was with BMG for over a year and barely got a raise. The management was poor overall and I felt for the clients because it trickled down to their care. If just for the clients I would return but I’ve moved and was lucky enough to find a job with better pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blake Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6