Blu Perspective

Blu Perspective Employee Reviews

United States68 reviews

perspectivethinghourbenefitcompanyenvironmentpaytime

Goal Oriented and family feel

Great place to work, Always a different challenge...Has a strong footprint and many diverse disciplines to service customers. Challenge is getting a reliable workforce in this market to sustain customer requirements

Don’t recommend

They staff for particular customer locations for job contracts that are quick to end, and ask you to travel ridiculous distances when they do end. Sometimes having to go between 2 or 3 different locations in a single work day.

Cons

Commute, poor benefits

Blu Perspective insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Stupid place

They do not provide proper PPE, was injured on the job due to their incompetent management and was fired over their error. This company only wants people to push whatever product they have and do not care about your safety.

Terrible place to work

They treat you poorly , the leads and supervisors treat their roles like a group of high schoolers and blow your phone up with ridiculous texts not pertaining to work after hours and when asked to stop they lash out at you . Advancement is a joke , they expect a lot and give very little .

High turnover rate

This company will literally change your schedule in less than a days notice and expect you to comply like you dont have a life and if you can't work last minute yr fired!

What is the best part of working at the company?There was no good part of working at Blu Perspective. They are toxic, pay low, and bi weekly pay. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Very unorganized, having bad management.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very toxic work environment

The team I work with is awesome. The pay at our site was great. Management never seems to know what's going on.

Great pay depending on the job site. There are NO BENEFITS UNTIL AFTER A YEAR! No holiday pay for a year, no vacation time for a year, no PTO time for a year unless you're management. The insurance they offer is a complete joke, the cost is high and so is the deductible. There are times you can show up to work and find out there's nothing to do so you're sent home. You're expected to drive to other locations for work sometimes with mileage sometimes without. If a site is too far they stop calling you for jobs. They also promise a referral bonus then stop doing the referral bonus after you refer people and they do all the requirements. Management will lie directly to your face about the length of a job assignment and say whatever they need to so they can keep you from looking for another job. Their paper checks no one wants to cash because they're sketchy looking and they forget to pay some people entirely.

Pros

Decent pay. Work around illness with doctors note.

Cons

Benefits are terrible. Management is terrible. No job security.

Good training

Good, training,work environment is good, Pay not bad, take too long to get benefits ( 1year), no holiday pay( 1 year), job security is based on contracts with other company, so one day you have a job and the next day you could not have one.

Pros

Environment, training, work hours

Cons

Benefits, paid holiday, advancement

Blu Prospective

Atmosphere based on contractor!s assigned location. Work as many or as little hours as needed and allowed by the hiring contracting business… the management for Blu wasn’t very involved. I spoke to Blu a total of 2 times in my couple years of employment. Pay was decent for the job at the time, considering all factors.

No job security and no benefits

While job postings sound really good, you should be careful because you can apply and get in quick, but miss opportunities to get a permanent and reliable job in the long term. This is not something you can build a career. You work a couple days here and other days somewhere else, or not have a job at all. You work quality check a couple days at one company, on other days you may go and mop and do cleaning at other location. Pay may be good depending where you live. Just know there is no job security. You may work at locations where you can meet other people working with more benefits and be envious. Blu has a strict uniform policy to promote their brand and stand out. You may see the companies where you work have lunches, your lunch time will be deducted.

Pros

Maybe pay

Cons

No lunch time, short breaks, strict uniform policy, no job security

Was hoping to get hired in but they just transferred me to another temporary agency. Most of my opinions are not good

They strung you on like you were going to eventually get hired in, but were never going to hire you in the first place. This was the second time working at this company with 2 years prior experience doing the same position. I thought I had a little bit of a change, except I just went further into debt. After spinning my tires and getting lied to everyday, I eventually had to quit.

Pros

People at least pretended like they were nice.

Cons

A job that led in circles!

Great job, an appropriate start for any newcomers entering the manufacturing sector.

Great company to work for, the work isn’t too difficult, it just requires a lot of focus and getting used to a somewhat unpredictable workload. You master those and you will succeed!

Pros

Good hours, decent pay

Cons

Unpredictable workload

Blah

Never again.. waste of time…. Advice to everyone is to look elsewhere for employment the only positive was we were alluu out we’d 3 paid 30 minute breaks every night

Pros

Breaks

Cons

Everything else

Very poor management and communication

They tell u1 thing1day & then tell u they didnt say that the next day. When u put in a 2wks they will fire u &not tell u until u work half of the day.

Pros

Pays well

Very poor management

Management is extremely poor and very undesirable they will not give straight answers and supervisor in charge of training does not not how to do job properly or effectively all around a poor company to work for. In tiffin ohio located at the afs location.

Pros

Flexibility of schedule

Cons

Poor benefits, bad management.

Please read before you knock it. Pretty good job to me

howdy! Im a veteran of seven years and im used to being alone to do my job adequately. So i advise that readers take me with a grain of salt before they feel its too much. Now this is a semi-traveling sub contractor job where you go to jobs, and some are extensively long (so dont think youll be going all over the place for a moment all crazy), so youll have ample time to adjust to what their mission is everyday. my position is quality to inspect parts that people were too lazy to do when it was their duty to do so. That said you clock in, get to work at a decent pace, take your breaks and lunch as needed, (insert data very important) and clock out ensuring you handed down information as needed. It is indeed…… that dang easy! Im not joking or over embellishing here.And should you travel to some where else during work they reimburse you miles. okay not what i like but the desire to help employees is there. Management was great. you respect them as you work well and theyll respect you. Hours are easy 8 hr shifts so even if they asked for a weekend id still be able to come home decently. Really there is absolutely nothing better that i can think of than to help out a company with their problems and get decent hours with decent people. However some may not like a loud manufacturing plant to listen to all day. Dont judge a book by its cover and give it a try.

Pros

benefits, great people, great hours, decent work

Cons

you might not like a loud manufacturing environment

They don't care about their employees

You work way too hard for way too many hours. For what you do your pay is bad. You can't work enough hours to get the insurance. And management is not around in most cases and if they are it is for two minutes and they are off to a more important place to be or a meeting.

Pros

You might find a better job, at the site they put you in to work.

Cons

Healthcare, pay, management

Company that cares, adheres to hard working potential

In my experience with Blu- I’ve been through heavy life changes and they didn’t fire me but gave me the time to show my potential in the growth of their company.

Pros

Benefits, compassion, advancing in company

Cons

40 hour cutoff-no overtime.

Great environment

My time here at Blu Perspective has been great. I source candidates for our entry-level quality inspection roles in Ohio. I really enjoy all of the laughs and conversations with everyone in every role. Management is compassionate and caring yet motivating. I would absolutely recommend Blu Perspective to anybody.

Pros

Atmosphere, Comfortable

Cons

Great people, fulfilling work, and good times!

During my time at Blu Perspective I have grown to love the people and my daily job duties! It has been a pleasure working with all different levels of employees at Blu Perspective. I often work closely with leadership at Blu and it has been a pleasure. I work on some of the more creative side of things at Blu and the leadership puts a lot of trust in me to use my own creative judgement. They have also provided me with new resources to help me push my creative efforts at work to new levels. If there is something I need to perform my job better, they don't hesitate to provide me the tools. I am working on projects I am genuinely passionate about and I have a lot of fun working on them. On occasion, when things have gotten hectic here my coworkers and supervisors are always there to provide me with words of affirmation and help calm my nerves.On a daily basis at Blu I have a lot of laughs and good times with my coworkers in between all of our hard work. It is a fast paced environment but we regularly take the time to have group lunches, celebrate birthdays and bond as a team. It is always a great atmosphere here at Blu and I would recommend anyone who has the opportunity to join this awesome company!

Pros

Work environment, great coworkers, and awesome opportunities.

Enjoyable Team Experience

Working at Blu has been a wonderful experience. Management and Corporate are always working on improving the employee experience and culture. There are many different work locations, these are in varying states as well as different customer sites. I am located in the Portage, MI office-- which is corporate headquarters. My team is responsible for staffing open positions at all locations in and out of the state of Michigan. Our office team is made up of kind hearted, fun loving, hardworking, individuals. I would highly recommend Blu Perspective to anyone in search of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blu Perspective. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Blu Perspective
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?