Blue Arbor Employee Reviews

Try working at Blue Harbor.....
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Grimesland, NCJanuary 16, 2019
It is good company to work with. They where very accommodating and the salary are on time, I recommend this company to anybody who want to work with them!
Its very unprofessional no one appreciates your hard work nor acknowledges it.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Pensacola floridaOctober 19, 2018
Management does not treat you fairly. You do not receive any benefits at all and they dont work as a team they have favorites. The supervisor is never there. Everybody wants to tell you what to do and when you can do it. Overall it's just a poor work environment that's why I know longer work there. For some reason no one lasts longer than a month maybe 2 months.
Pros
You take two fifteen minute breaks and then a thirty minute break
Cons
Everybody is worried about whether or not you are doing your work, but nobody is worried about their own work area. Also, no one is friendly at all. Its definitely not a good work environment, and it wasn't a good work experience for me.
Not what I thought would happen
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 28, 2018
Out of nowhere another employee told my supervisor all kinds of untrue things about me and instead of giving me a chance to talk about it, I was sent an impersonal email saying I was terminated "effective immediately" on Friday at 4:30pm. I have not been contacted by anyone from the company since that day. I thought it was very unprofessional.
Pros
some of the lesser employees are great people, hard workers and good friendts
Cons
the higher ups are very unprofessional, not good follow through on a lot of issues and no respect for the lower workers.
Company is only around for a short time
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSJuly 19, 2018
The company is only around when they have a contract and have no benefits and will let people go because they don’t have the work it’s only a job when they have a contract
Cons
No healthcare
good company
packout, doughmaker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCOctober 23, 2017
Good company to work for. Job they sent me to didn't turn out to be the right job.

Was supposed to working production line but was put on a machine operator position.
Productive place of work
Staffing Coordinator/ Drug Screen Technician (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCSeptember 8, 2017
It isn't a job for everyone but if you are a quick leaner and resourceful, it may be the job for you. Honesty is the best policy at this job so always be honest with your superiors. After all, they are there to help.
Very productive
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Sumter, SCAugust 1, 2017
Its ok. To be honest to much work & pay doesn't balance out. If they raised the pay it would b a great job. Being a single mother & the pay doest work out for me
fun and learned people skills, met new people
Temp Worker as receptionist (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCJuly 1, 2017
Work was spoiratic never had opportunity for full time emplyment or partime employment, Hardest part was going into difrferent places, I learned customer skills. I enjoyed meeting new people.
Pros
easy work
Cons
temporary, sporatic jobs
Helped me fins a job super fast
Part-time Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCJanuary 4, 2017
I moved from CA to NC and within a week of meeting with Blue Arbor, they were able to place me in a position. The staff is super friendly and are pleasant to work with.
Temporary Assignment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCMarch 11, 2015
All employers should be screened prior to taking assignments and putting people on the job. The employer selected was not a fair employer.
Relaxed and fun place to work.
General laborer (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaMarch 4, 2015
The work load is not hard or complex. I love the employees I work with and the supervisors. At work we clean up the mess left after the construction crew is finish. The best part of my job is after lunch, I'm the type of employee that works hard and does not stop until I am sure my job is complete. I wish I didn't have to do my coworkers job. My favorite part of the job is sweeping, it's simple and quick.
Pros
Safety conscious environment.
Cons
Lazy employees and short lunch breaks
it was fun to work there
custodian/stocker (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCSeptember 25, 2014
I come to work and clock in at 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. check all bathrooms and check all trash outside.
Pros
had to buy your own lunch
Cons
2 15 minute breaks
Packaging and placing parts in their proper location.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  New BernSeptember 21, 2014
I work from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. five days a week. The job is not hard it's just that I'm on my feet 75% of the day. I've learned a lot about receiving parts and the importance of making sure that everything is accounted for. Management could be a litter better, My co-workers and I have a good relationship. I enjoy learning new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Arbor. Our community is ready to answer.