Blue Chip Facility Services Employee Reviews

Blue Chip Facility Services
Housekeeping Associate (Former Employee) –  Clio, SCAugust 10, 2018
I liked my work with BCFS. I was given ample time to do my work, allowed to work independently and manage my time and the allocation of resources and schedule of work duties.
interested
Building maintenance (custodian) (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXJune 6, 2018
Here at Blue Chip as a custodian I start my morning by pressure washing assigned areas. It's approxmetly a 2 hour process cleaning main entrances,from there from there I assist my co-workers with inside duties such as sweeping,moping,etc.I leanered definetly work as a team leader.
Very stressful
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Mason,ohioMay 30, 2018
Poor management lack of respect for there employees, Always conflict between the workers and leads, supervisors i had to leave because of harassment. The job it's self wasn't hard cleaning your assigned area pulling trash,mopping and vacuuming but you always had to search for supplies that you needed.
Would not reccomend the palce for employment to anyone
Houskeeper (Former Employee) –  Albertville, MNApril 4, 2018
Wouldn't recommend working there management is very very poor, only a few employees do everything while others don't do nothing so your always picking up the slack. Management at the highest level is also very bad.
Custodial
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Grove City, PAMarch 26, 2018
Poor management
Lack of help
Do not keep people long that's hired
Very stressful very fast paced
Management/ supervisor not helpful
Tiring on feet throughout entire shift
Do not allow women to ride in company vehicles only men
Not appreciated or told good job by management
Treat me like i have zero common sense " lower" than high ups
The main person that works the hardest is expected to do everything while others just stand around talking to vendors
Workers that have been there longer expect they should never have to work nights or weekends
Non blue chip workers make rude comments like when you can detail my office
Employees leave work early or come in late so reliable employee has to pick up the slack on busy( buses come) days and the lazy ones don't get anything done to them as far as repercussions for their actions.
Pros
Discounts at some stores
Cons
No benefits, poor management, stressful, not appreciated, lack of good help
Horrible!!!
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Grove City, PAJanuary 13, 2018
If I could rate this job lower than 1 star I would. Pay was horrible and I as well as many other employees had to wait a month if not more to get paid because of “errors” with payroll.
Pros
Nothing!!
Cons
everything.
i enjoy going to work everyday
General Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 3, 2017
I like the job and the people I come in contact with. The people offices I clean are friendly.The job I do is fair. The work area is safe.The hardest part about the job is I get no benefits
Pros
the people I meet are nice
Cons
I receive no benefits
Official response from Blue Chip Facility Services
March 23, 2018

Hello,
Thank you for working with us we appreciate all the job you do/did with us. Not sure what you mean by no benefits we provide with Medical, Dental and Vision insurance. I would like to get in contact and make sure you received the information on our Benefits please contact us at 513-561-2999.

Great Work Enviorment
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 16, 2017
Blue Chip gives the confidence and support to succeed in your job. When you ran into a problem you don't know there's always someone who can guide you.
balanced workplace, able to work at own speed
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCSeptember 8, 2017
a typical day at work included me making sure the offices were in good shape for the office workers the next day. management at Blue Chip was good but sometimes difficult to get in touch with if any questions or concerns arose. the workplace was one i enjoyed, mostly because i was able to work at my own pace and work by myself. the hardest part of the job was sometimes having to stay there during late hours to finish cleaning. the most enjoyable part of working at Blue Chip was being able to put my organizational skills to good use.
Pros
being able to work by myself
Cons
late hours
nice job
Bank Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHAugust 23, 2017
clean the banks general cleaning vacuum mop floors clean windows sweep floors clean bathrooms dust every thing down change garbage work by my self all the time
Relaxed employment
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MIAugust 6, 2017
Working for this company is a relaxed environment, the only thing that I disapprove of is the change of paydates. And the fact that the employees don't have direct contact with the owner.
Not a bad place
costodian (Former Employee) –  Lee, MAJuly 11, 2017
Blue chip is not a bad company to work for if it played more money and was full time I would've considered staying with the company my direct manager was a good manager
Pros
Easy job. Easy company to make happy
Cons
Not enough hours or pay
Do not apply here, this place is a joke
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 28, 2017
They do not pay you what they promised and the communication between you and management is horrible. I was due 120 hours pay, I got 46 hours pay. I had to quit because they would not correct my pay. I can't work for nothing. When I contacted management I was ignored.
Pros
non
Cons
everything
Horrible management
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INJune 21, 2017
The "working supervisor" does nothing but get high in her office and fight with her husband who is the night manager. No job security. If you don't cover her *** when she isnt doing her job then she cuts your hours. By far the worst place I've ever worked. Probably would be a great work environment if not for the incompetent management.
Cons
productive and fun place to work
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCMarch 31, 2017
i love working here!!!!real easy job nothing really hard the people you work with are real easy going not enough hours but still a good place to work>
Pros
easy
Cons
payed every two weeks
Big joke
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 30, 2017
The worst job ever!! You will be cleaning about 4 banks 3 nights a week for about $300 every 2 weeks!!! It's not worth it and they are very unprofessional!
Nice place to work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 27, 2017
Not family orientated, I had a preemie child born 6 weeks early and the company was upset about me calling off to be with my wife. Good company just not family orientated.
somewhat recomended
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAMarch 27, 2017
if you are looking for a job where you can move up quickly this is the place. however they management does not care for your well being at all for myself this wasnt a very great place to work
Worst job I have ever had.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Circleville, OHMarch 8, 2017
I would not recommend working for this company, they pay is terrible. Which I knew going in, but I didn't think it would take a month and a half to get paid and when I was paid it wasn't near what I promised the pay should be. That should've been my first sign to run but I figured it was a mess up and have my supervisior the benefit of a doubt. Boy was I wrong my pay was messed up and not received in my bank account on time for the duration of employment. To cut a long story short I was terminated with our warning for no reason. The only excuse I could get was that the building was too dusty when my boss inspected. Which is a lie. I spent a couple extra hours in the particular building the night before.
Pros
Can make your own schedule
Cons
Everything else
Unorganized
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 14, 2017
Very unorganized, went through 3 managers in the matter of a few weeks. No one has a set job they just go with what they feel each day. No support from management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Chip Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3