Blue Cross Blue Shield Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,529 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 239 jobs at Blue Cross Blue Shield because we can’t find any available jobs at Blue Cross Blue Shield close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 727 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at Blue Cross Blue Shield have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 390 questions about working at Blue Cross Blue Shield. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Blue Cross Blue Shield employees.
Insights from 836 Indeed users who have interviewed with Blue Cross Blue Shield within the last 5 years.
Enough to make sure I'd settle for a very-underemployed position. I eventually advanced, but management culture at BCBS of SC is one of elitism, condescension, exlusion, demeaning raises, and a 'take it or leave it attitude. I burned out on them after 28 years.
What is a time you made a mistake at work, and how did you handle it? Which of our core values is most important to you, and why?
The interviewer asked about experiences and handling problems examples needed. Give short direct answers don’t go into personal info on family if asking about you. Give professional answer only about jobs you worked at.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Blue Cross Blue Shield?Published on May 24, 2021
- Blue Cross Blue Shield