Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 101 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODr. Tunde Sotunde86%approve of Dr. Tunde Sotunde's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- HeadquartersDurham, NC
You’re seeing all 80 jobs at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina because we can’t find any available jobs at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 236 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 37 questions about working at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina employees.
Insights from 86 Indeed users who have interviewed with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina within the last 5 years.
Situational.... event.... detail.... outcome of whatever situation...
They were all behavior type questions like give me an example when you when you went above and and beyond your job requirements? Give us an example when you were confronted by and employee and how did you handle the situation?
Why do you feel your a good candidate for this position? With over 10 years of customer service experience I know how important it is to satisfy our customers. Our customer's are our business and we should strive to resolve the issues the first time. Never give a customer homework. It's our job to make sure all concerns are resolved.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina