Blue Line Distribution Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Beware.
Former Manager (Former Employee) –  Logan TWPAugust 10, 2018
By far,worst place i've ever worked. As a manager, there was no work/life balance. Eight hour days became ten hours and that became around the clock. If you are in Transportation, run. Run fast. This is not a good situation.
Pros
Cons
work/life balance, stress
Hands down the hardest work i have done ever and i worked in the woods and construction for years
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAApril 11, 2018
This company is for people who dont mind working WAY harder than need be and who dont mind driving for hours before ya start working your butt off. Every box on the truck came off ramp and dolly and then had to rotate stock in certain stores. Every route needs to be a team route. Doing what they ask as a solo is ridiculous.
Pros
None.
Cons
Long list.
Great place to work. Great pay and benefits with 15 paid. Days off a year.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 6, 2018
I worked for several years. When I left I had 5 weeks of vacation a year. I would highly recommended them. If I lived in the area again I would definitely reapply.
Pros
Time off and great pay
Cons
A lot of work but it is worth the pay.
Decent job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMarch 22, 2018
Hard work and very good pay. Fast paced. Management is very good. They're former drivers which was a plus with me. As a new driver , I was placed directly into a route.
Pros
Great pay. Insurance and equipment
Cons
Very physical work
Unorganized, Long work hours, poor management, lack of teamwork
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 27, 2017
Work schedule is not good, Sun-Thurs. Work inside a very small warehouse facility that’s crammed tight with minimal room to operate. Very under staffed in warehouse, need more warehouse workers instead of office personnel. (11 office employees - 7 warehouse workers) Warehouse workers consistently miss work days, come in late and complain allot. Drivers give stores too much product or deliver it to the wrong store and blame the warehouse for their mistakes. Work hours are long and workload is heavy. Managment is VERY poor, do not communicate with employees, change work operations often without even considering thoughts from warehouse workers. In fact, management is the biggest problem at this location. Lack correlation, very inept and etc. STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOCATION. Management is not good at all! Just a headache
Pros
Great health benefits
Cons
Short lunch, heavy workload everyday, long work hours, bad work schedule
long hours, lack of staff, poor supervisor &upper staff management
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 23, 2017
Employees call in almost daily, supervisors have a poor lack of correlation. Great benefits, long dreadful hours, heavy duty work on a daily basis. Not the place to work if you have a family and small children.
Pros
Occasional free luncheons
Cons
short breaks, long work hours, heavy duty work as a sole employee
Decent place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 13, 2017
Good pay steady hours but it is second shift work. And it's hard to do with a family. But over all is a good place to work the work is hard but you are compensated with pay and vacation.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Second shift
Productive and Professional Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 3, 2017
Blue line distribution is a very busy and fun place to work. Keeps you busy through out the day. I really enjoyed coming into work. Unfortunately, there isn't room for growth there so i decided to resign and explore my options else where.
Pros
luncheons, nice supervisors.
Cons
Wasn't a fan of the director. No room for growth
Na
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GASeptember 28, 2015
Blue Line Distribution is the warehouse for all of Little Ceasers stores. Compared to other warehouse, its a small environment.
Fast paced, warehousing work.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Calumet City, ILJanuary 14, 2015
A day of work would consist of picking and pulling orders,, loading and unloading trucks with product according to wok sheets. The most enjoyable part were the people I worked with. Even though we worked 12, sometimes 14 hours, it was worth being with the work family.

Want to know more about Blue Line Distribution?

Ask a question
One of my favorite jobs
Lead Man (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 21, 2013
I like the responsibilities of lead man and the challenges that I overcame. I think I earned the respect of co-workers through my abilities to perform my job.
great place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 18, 2013
receiving product stocking product to correct locations and loading 18 wheel trucks with product to be sent out.
Pros
good pay
Cons
favortism amongst employees