Blue Shield of California Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 208 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOPaul Markovich
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
Information Design & Documentation
What would you say about your employer?
The interview questions all surround previous work experience with both previous customers, and co-workers/ leaders. Be as detailed as possible and try and ensure your answer is positive. “This one time I had an issue with my boss and didn’t do anything about it.” Isn’t what they are looking for.
They ask behavioural questions. Tell me about a time when... How would you handle an upset caller... when you answer their questions be sure to use the S.T.A.R. method, which stands for Situation, Task, Action and Results.
Why do you want to work here? What makes you think you are a good fit at Blue Shield of California?
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Blue Shield of California?Published on May 24, 2021
- Blue Shield of California