Blue Star Refreshment Services

Blue Star Refreshment Services Employee Reviews for Drivers Helper

Team wise it's a great ..sometimes you get lousy workers that sleep and don't want to work. Management is ok.many problems with management benefits and we get no retirement.
Pros
Team
Cons
Everything else
Work was really great until the pandemic happened then most of us got laid off. Definitely miss working there and definitely would go back to work there.
This job is a joke. If you want abusive and negligence of a manager feel free to apply. No one cares what you do for the company no one cares about you not even HR is approachable and extremely unprofessional. Managers only care about themselves. Route Supervisor s were creeps and extremely perverted
The job itself was pretty easy but the problem with the company is management. Trusting this company was a huge mistake of mine because of how much favoritism goes on there. Blue star refreshments tends to promote people they like even if they aren't good workers and fire the good workers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
company favoritism
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Blue Star Refreshment Services?