Blue Star Refreshment Services

Blue Star Refreshment Services Employee Reviews for Route Driver

We were always short staffed but forced to work like a full stocked team. We were forced to take shortcuts to complete work because they didn’t want us to do overtime, their day porters barely did work, temp workers they hired would be caught stealing or never showed up to work, the trucks were unsafe so I refused to drive, when I needed help with a job that wasn’t mine I barely got any help. Proper refrigeration of dairy products was lacking. The coolers on the trucks don’t work so they would sit for 8 hours barely cold. It was a circus there, they fired their best guy because he would let them know their faults so “he didn’t fit their ideal direction”. This was really the worst company ever. I could go on and on and on, I’m surprise they still have business.
Pros
Just the free snacks and sodas we got to take home.
Cons
If I ever get the chance to work for this company again without a doubt I wouldn’t think twice. The crew members and the leaders in this place were all amazing people. The hours were perfect, there’s nothing negative to say about this place. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope one day I can be back with this great company!
BlueStar is an awesome place to work, we get free food and drinks. Perks add up to more than anyone else offers in the area! Plus the culture is great with friendly teammates!
Pros
Free food and drinks
Cons
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.