Blue Star Refreshment Services

Blue Star Refreshment Services Culture reviews

Featured review
Blue Star Refreshment Services selected this as a representative review
Really amazing place to work
This place is really enthusiastic I loved working there I also loved my hours you get to travel around the Bay Area and when you finished your accounts you had free time
Pros
Free snacks and lunch pizza day!!!!
Cons
No cons
Great Place to Work
BlueStar is an awesome place to work, we get free food and drinks. Perks add up to more than anyone else offers in the area! Plus the culture is great with friendly teammates!
Pros
Free food and drinks
Questionable company
Extremely low pay. They are not competitive at all. I had to work 2 jobs and more. How can you pay any bills with a $14.50 job. I only joined as my friend was here too. You get a review yearly if your boss doesn't forget. only up to a 3% raise! Even then that's not promised. I talked a few times to management. Not once did I feel they cared about any employee. Those that have been with the company 3+ years are also not kept accountable. And HR doesn't care about turn over. People are terminated here left and right. That's why they are always recruiting for more. People leave them in a number of days. Also HR is really unapproachable. I asked for help once for my paycheck and the blonde HR girl rolled her eyes and sent me away because she was to busy. If they cannot help in that, HR will not help when things are tough. They have no "human"in the human resource department. Super cold, like the rest of management. Also no benefits. High rates for medical insurance. I would have to give them all my check to have family medical benefits. STAY AWAY.
Pros
Chips
Cons
No benefits. NO PTO. NO HOLIDAY PAY. NO ROOM FOR GROWTH
awesome place to work
I wish I didn't have to relocate,I really enjoyed my coworkers and management.The job itself was fun also.The hardest part of the job was adjusting to the hours
Pros
free snacks
Cons
the hours
Good place to work at
This place is full of fun and kind people. I have had a great time being part of this place. People will help you feel comfortable and teach you what you need to learn.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Blue Star Refreshment Services?